• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today? 2017

Had a great bowl of '08 SG FVF in the GBD Brunette last night. Still one of my fav VAs.

C&D Mississippi Mud is very tasty stuff! I got a tin from Greg along with SG FVF and Escudo. Never tried it but very glad I did. I love the flavor but it smokes like a dream. Never got hot and enjoyed it right down the bowl.

Still smoking the Mud! :)

This blend doesn't sound that great but the blending is superb. Yes, there is Latakia, but you don't hardly taste it or any particular condiment. Just the gestalt of the Mud.

Edit: Ok, I exaggerated a bit. But I am not exaggerating to say it is one of the best blending uses of Latakia I have tried. Not as good as the original Sobranie blends but a good runner up.

Last edited:
Just received this Castello SC 55 from Italy and cleaned her up. Smoking Elizabethan Mixture for the first bowl. Superb pipe, I love these old Castellos!

IMG_6455.JPG IMG_6456.JPG

Just received this Castello SC 55 from Italy and cleaned her up. Smoking Elizabethan Mixture for the first bowl. Superb pipe, I love these old Castellos

I love the feel of the big chunky rough bowls. Big bowls tend to smoke cool, too.

Enjoying a pipe a lot, the 15 min it takes tomsmoke a bowl works great. Hasn’t replaced cigars, never will, but it is quite a interesting learning curve, the complexity of all the different pipe tobacco, aging, etc, not unlike cigars. Just different.

Enjoying a pipe a lot, the 15 min it takes tomsmoke a bowl works great. Hasn’t replaced cigars, never will, but it is quite a interesting learning curve, the complexity of all the different pipe tobacco, aging, etc, not unlike cigars. Just different.
Yep, with the weather changing, pipe season is almost here for me.

What are you smoking today what's out there that is good that everyone is raving over? Would like to try something new and interesting.

Have you tried Autumn Evening or Molto Dolce?

Yes, I have both. They are rather flavorful pipe tobaccos. Both on the sweeter side, however Molto Dolce is like a dessert tobacco. Very flavorful, lots of vanilla and honey. I highly recommend both.

Just got a ton of sample packs in, lots of nice, aged stuff, dude even slipped in a pack of aromatic, which they say is a direct cause of homosexuality (smoking aromatics). ?

Yesterday I discovered Luxury Bullseye Flake (delicious), today trying some 6 yo Jacknife Plug, looking forward to that.

Forgot to post this, but I put some Boswell's cherry cobbler in my corn cob pipe last week. It was as much for potpourri as it was for enjoyment. I'd really like to find the time to smoke my pipes more often.