• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peterson University Flake.

My very first flake, had some issue with the rub, pack and burn. But when it was on it was pretty good.

Tim

Pease Cairo earlier and McClelland Jubilee both in my trusty DiMonte.

I think this Jubilee does need some time aging to reach it's potential. The Cairo I like either way! ;)

Had my first taste of Penzance in my trusty Ehrlich. It was simply amazing!!! Now I'm starting to understand why it's on so many Desert Island lists. :love:

I just smoked my first bowl of McConnell Scottish Cake and I'm impressed. A much better VaPer than my recent tin of Escudo. Similar flavor profile, though.

I've been enjoying Tudor Castle by McClelland, too. Another of the newly released PCCA blends. They were specifically blended to age well but this one is great now! ;) It's a mixture of red and yellow VAs with top grade yenidje and perique, pressed and thinly cut.

Today I'm smoking some '96 Red Ribbon in an IMP bent acorn... I really wish I had cellared more of the 96 crop, it's marvelous!

best to all.

Yesterday it was two bowls of Orlik Golden Sliced. The first in a Stanwell Vario bulldog and the second in an ebony Peterson bent bulldog (80s I think). Nice and smooth. Tonight I think will be something with a bit more kick - either Nightcap or Westminster I think.

HOTW in the Stanwell - aptly named for the weather lately. Brrr! Nive room note on this , too. Got a compliment from a non-smoker.

We then talked about how cigars create a less appealing odor than pipes and tend to cling to fabrics. But she also didn't see why restaurants and bars couldn't have a smoking section with proper ventilation. I told her my view - it's not a health issue but a control issue. It's about controlling our personal lives and smoking is a "good" place to start because of the ostensible reason of health. Collectivism - the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one. Our American society, used to a higher degree of individual rights, must "see the light" of our commie "betters". GRRR!

Then I smoked a bowl of the McC Yenidje Supreme and she was very intrigued by the wonderful aroma of that glorious blend! :D

Been enjoying a lot of Latakia blends lately. Yesterday and today:

Squadron Leader
FMOTT
and Maltese Falcon

:thumbs:

Smoking some Escudo in a Comoy's Tradition Canadian while sipping on Summit Pale Ale. Great smoke and a great beer. :love:

Sample of Altadis Irish Creme in my Meerschaum. Picked it up at the Ft. Wayne Pipe show last year on the sample table.

Status
Not open for further replies.