• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coloring my meerschaum with some delicious Boswell Pennsylvania Dutch Treat.

C&D Bowlegged Bear in one of these:

54-SavDry3620dv.jpg

A Sav 3620 Dry System

McClelland GO Smyrna #1 in the Stanwell Danish Star. Smoooooth! I love all the Grand Orientals, though. ;)

Steve

Boswell Bear Blend in the Goedewaagen briar.

Very tasty. Aroma is very much like the Boswell Dutch Treat, but not as sweet tasting.

Nicely dried Bob's Chocolate Flake in an old Willard bent billiard.

Wonderful smoke.

McClelland Jubilee in the Sav Mr G. This tin has more latakia than the last one I tried. Still a wonderful but lighter English-type blend. Somewhat similar to EMP, IMO. Even less latakia, though.

Im currently smoking a blend called "Midnight" that I picked up at a local Thomas Hindes here in Winnipeg. My pipe is a Lorenzo. Ive gotten say Ive never heard of half of the brands of Tobacco that you guys have listed here. Gonna do some research, wondering if its available North of the border.

I really must have this "Chocolate Flake" That Newfie mentioned.... sounds like just the thing for me.

C&D Pirate Kake. A latakia bomb. Very very tasty

Penzance!! YUM

Yes, that is a nice smoke. What did you burn it in? I always smoke that in a Meer. I smoked it in a Blatter & Blatter Canadian once and it made 1792 taste like Penzance which wasn't good.

I have a new Peterson in a Tankard shape that I am really enjoying lately. The penzance tasted great. I also like it in my Meer

Squadron Leader in my Savinelli Autograph. Very nice smoke
I smoked some Squadron Leader spiced with McConnell Latakia during MNF last night! Yummy

I preceded it with the Stanwell Danish Star packed with Jubilee. This tin wasn't as good as the last one but still enjoyable.

Last night finally got to try some Frog Morton on The Town courtesy of Larris. In return, I shared my original FM. :)

Tried some Christmas Cheer 09, compliments again to Wolfie who sent me a sample. Needless to say, I will be buying some.
thumbs-up.gif

Had some Ashton's Winding Road today at my Mom's house. I love it because it really is an aromatic/English hybrid. :thumbs:

McClelland 3 Oaks Syrian in the Stanwell Danish Star. I love this stuff! The latakia is subtle yet plentiful and tasty.

Went to the new local B&M ... and trying some of the Bulk English... nice pleasant smoke in my Brigham

Wessex Burley Slices in a Boswell freehand followed by Westminster in my trusty old Parker bulldog.

Status
Not open for further replies.