• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cornell & Diehl " Sunday Picnic" in a Savinelli Laguna 602.

Very tasty stuff. Slow burn , no bite.

Led

Tonight I had some McClelland Blackwoods Flake in my MM Cob.
Very tasty.. a bit of drying was required... But well worth it.

Led.

McClelland Yenice Agonya AND Smyrna #1 both in a Stanwell Danish Star.

I've been enjoying this little Stanwell since a buddy refurbished it and gave it to me out of the blue.

Gan doesn't post on CPass but a great BOTL, nevertheless. He's one of the reasons I still post at one other site.

Edit to add: This is my first tin of Smyrna #1 and it's a great blend, IMO. Smooth and flavorful with a great burn.

Peterson's Irish Flake in my Sav. It knocks me on my ass every time, but I can't stop smoking it. Delicious!!!

Tonight, I fired up a bit of Samuel Gawith XX Black Twist. Upon recommendation, I sliced it up with a razor blade, and let it sit out for a couple hours to dry before packing it.

Flavor is dense with a saltyness to it, to me.

Will

McConnell Scottish Cake in a Stanwell Danish Reserve

This is one of my favorite VaPers!

Agreed! I smoked some Scottish Cake in a Dunhill bent billiard this morning on the way to work . Then enjoyed some G&H Best Brown #2 in a Boswell Freehand on the way home. A good bowl makes the 1-hour+ commute somewhat OK.

Agreed! I smoked some Scottish Cake in a Dunhill bent billiard this morning on the way to work . Then enjoyed some G&H Best Brown #2 in a Boswell Freehand on the way home. A good bowl makes the 1-hour+ commute somewhat OK.
McConnell Oriental is excellent, too. I've yet to try G&H Best Brown #2. I have the Rum Flake and Scotch Flake and tried a couple others, though. Next order!

Tonight, the last bowl of Yenice Agonya and maybe crack a new tin later - perhaps an '08 tin of Erik Nording Fox Hound.

Enjoyed some burley kake in a radice silk cut today.

IMG_1158.jpg

Had some C&D Haunted Bookshop in my "no name" bulldog, just to sample it, as it came in an order Friday. Fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.