• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished a bowl of Boswell's Premium Barley in my newly acquired Karl Erik. Big thanks to George, I love it!

Nothing but Carter Hall the last few days. I've been on a burley binge recently and this is one I just can't seem to get enough of lately. Smoked it in a Boswell, a Dunhill, a Savinelli and a no name "made in london" - all are bent billiards except for the Dunhill which is a 1964 tanshell straight billiard that seems to love burley. Just like me. :love:

Nothing but Carter Hall the last few days. I've been on a burley binge recently and this is one I just can't seem to get enough of lately.
I'm a fellow Carter Hall smoker, too! Plain or mixed with cigar leaf or latakia, it's a great burley, IMO.

I popped a tin of '06 PCCA Aurora and packed the Sav Mr G. This is a great red ribbon VA and was recently released by McClelland as the regular Aurora blend. I haven't tried the new release yet but now I want to. ;)

Steve

I dug up a jar sealed two yrs ago of Peretti Royal Blend.

Packed the DiMonte with this NOW tasty English/American with cigar leaf. When I put it up the latakia was too too.

I have been enjoying some Erinmore Flake in my Dr. G Meer Lined Apple.

This is a tasty flake.

Vin

Navy Flake in a Boswell
You let Ray near your Boswell? :)

Sup Dan?

I dipped into the Yenidje Supreme this evening. I'm glad there's no casing on this because I hate that glop. This tobacco does dry quickly. I've taken to spraying it periodically with my mister when I noticed it getting overly dry. The last tin dried out too much before I finished it. Seems to be a good strategy in this climate with blends that tend to dry. The Anny Kake will never need it. ;)

I had my first ever bowl of Squadron Leader last night in my new petersen Author. A fantastic blend that I can already tell I am going to be ordering more of. Loved the pipe too, and am about to smoke it again. Was going to try something else in it tonight, but I think I am going to have the squadron leader again tonight.
B

Another Carter Hall day today. Several bowls in a variety of bent billiards throughout the day. But I did sneak in a bowl of Haddo's Delight in a Boswell while walking the dogs this evening.

'06 PCCA in the Sav Punto Oro Twin-Bore after dinner with my son and his wife.

Walkabout sandwiches were rich and spicy, too!

Just opened a tin of McClelland's Christmas Cheer 2000; drinking a cup of Community Coffee...
wub.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.