• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samuel Gawith FULL VIRGINIA FLAKE :love:

First time I tried it.
I smoked it today for an hour and a half,it was that good.
My new #1 tobacco pipe atm.

First time I tried it.

I enjoy FVF too! But I like Best Brown Flake alot better, Have you tried it? if not it's fantastic, I highly reccomend it!

First time I tried it.

I enjoy FVF too! But I like Best Brown Flake alot better, Have you tried it? if not it's fantastic, I highly reccomend it!

I haven't tried it but I will sure pick it up on my next purchase,thanks for the recommendation.

Another bowl of Murray's Dunhill SM Med in the Stanwell.

Nording Foxhound in the DiMonte - I don't know what the topping is on this English but it's damn tasty, IMO.

Some freshly rubbed moist SG- 1792 flake in my Savinelli 320..
This stuff is so good.

Vin

I've never tried the 1972. I always have some aged FVF in stock, though.

I broke out some 11 YO McClelland #24 and paired it with a dram of Wild Turkey Rye.

Lots of burley blends in cobs lately. Been building a swingset for the kids...

after not smoking for a month due to a sinus infection I finally fired a bowl last night. I sat out on the patio on break and had a bowl of Exhausted Rooster in my Nording Freehand.
B

McClelland Yenidje Supreme in the Sav Mr. G out on the deck at sunrise with coffee. Nice start to the day.

Just cracked a tin of Maltese Falcon to try out. Filled up the Boswell rusticated poker and fired it up. I am about half way in and am sorry that I hadn't tried this tobacco earlier. Hmm, whats next...
B

Having just got home from work.. I decided on something sweeter at the moment.

Nat Sherman #509 , in my Meer lined Dr. G.

Not something I would smoke everyday... But nice with a glass of iced tea. LOL

Vin

Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky Flakes in the Stanwell Danish Star. I just cracked this 10YO tin and was greeted with some very sweet tobacco. Strong odor of plum and raisins wafting from a mix of very dark flakes along with bands about the color of the Orlik Golden Sliced. It burned very well, tasting much as it smelled plus very little bite. Well worth the $15 I paid for the 100 gram tin.

Peretti London Flake on the back porch. B A Utiful day here with low humidity and a slight breeze.

My daughter surprised me with a tin of G.L. Pease Fillmore and a tin of McClelland No. 22 Virginia from the Tinder Box in Charleston, SC!:thumbs: Going to have a bowl of each tonight!

My daughter surprised me with a tin of G.L. Pease Fillmore and a tin of McClelland No. 22 Virginia from the Tinder Box in Charleston, SC!:thumbs: Going to have a bowl of each tonight!
God Bless her! Enjoy, brother. I love the McClelland No. 22 but never tried the Fillmore.

I packed my second bowl of the Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky Flake in the Archer today. Liked it even more than the first one.

I cracked one of my own creations today - Vortex Vaper. Very nice indeed! Smells strongly of raisins as a break up the compacted cake. Almost perfect smoking moisture as is but I dried it for a bit before packing into the Stanwell Danish Star. Sweet and rich with no bite. I'm pleased! :)

Cigar season?

My Orlik is strong! :)

I've been smoking a lot of old stuff that's no longer available lately. Blends from the 70's, '80s, and '90s. Mostly old Dunhill stuff and a little bit of old Ashton stuff thrown in. I was also able to get my hands on some old Pease blends. It's all been so sublime...

I've narrowed my likes/dislikes down as far as regular rotation stuff. Nothing very interesting and nothing really worth noting. I could post "Westminster" every few days just to keep the thread active. :laugh:

Hopefully, people will continue to turn to pipe smoking and we'll get a little more activity in here. As it is, the Pipe Room is definitely tertiary (or even quinary) territory around here. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.