• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Indian Tacos using Red Corn Authentic Fry Bread mix. Toppings: pinto beans, seasoned ground beef, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, pace chunky salsa, sour cream. Maaaaan it hit the spot.
View attachment 80017
My kind of cooking C. My wife thinks I should be speaking Spanish fluently by now ( sounds right for this ole dog ). What is woof in Spanish Caesar? If personally like a lot of verde sauce myself case I drop in unexpected.

My kind of cooking C. My wife thinks I should be speaking Spanish fluently by now ( sounds right for this ole dog ). What is woof in Spanish Caesar? If personally like a lot of verde sauce myself case I drop in unexpected.
Woof in Spanish is Wuf pronounced the same.

Too lazy to look for the grill thread tonight.
Tried a recipe for grilled swordfish I found online and turned out amazing. The citrus, coriander, garlic, and cumin all tied in perfectly! I used the fresh garlic paste from a tube to make it easier. I'm not crazy about the garlic from a jar in oil. Also added some red pepper from a shaker along with smoked Spanish Paprika. Roasted the potatoes in the oven, and the veggie stir fry was spot on. Still stuffed!

IMG_0309.jpegIMG_0311.jpegIMG_0313.jpeg