• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats the deal with the newer newbies !

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Well i have a situation going on in my hunidor.. It seems that the cubans and premiums dont like to share space with their N/C counterparts.. and it seems as if the situation is only going to get worse those. :0

So i decided hmm why not bomb some of the newbies with some packages!! But to my disappointment.. none of them had their addy's in their profile!! :(

(HINT HINT HINT)

hint taken...very subtle i see.... :p

alexgtp said:
Well i have a situation going on in my hunidor.. It seems that the cubans and premiums dont like to share space with their N/C counterparts.. and it seems as if the situation is only going to get worse those. :0

So i decided hmm why not bomb some of the newbies with some packages!! But to my disappointment.. none of them had their addy's in their profile!!  :(

(HINT HINT HINT)
[snapback]172714[/snapback]​

:laugh: You must have missed mine.

But be forwarned, I am not above retaliation. In fact there could be collateral damage to friends and family.
:sign:

Bomb Away!!! I gots an near empty humidor :( and any new cigs are a welcome site!

A newbeee

It means so much more to me when someone takes the time to research my addie. LOL :cool:

I know that those cross-hairs are lined up just right at my address. Bomb me please & I will bomb you. You may be surprised with this Noob's arsenal!

;) ;) ;)

LOL!

Thats much better.!

Some leave today...more another day!
Also not responsible for some dark side stowaways not wanting to leave their N/C counterparts behind!

ALSO please no return fire!!! I need to make room!! remember!! :thumbs:

So I go out to get the mail today and when I opened the box it exploded :laugh: with cigars that is. I just wanted to say Thanks Alex I'm Going to go enjoy a fine cigar to celebrate your genorocity Now! Just got to figure out hwat to smoke first so many cigars so little Time.

Would love to add my -dy but the last time I did, I kept getting really weird phone calls and people driving by my house. I kid you not. So, no more public address posting for me, thank you very much. That was creepy.

If you are short of places to bomb, I'll PM you my addy now. I trust you not to haunt me :cool:

Allofus123 said:
It means so much more to me when someone takes the time to research my addie. LOL :cool:
[snapback]172898[/snapback]​

heh -- gotta call out the damn FBI to get yours!