• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's the deal

Jay

O.K. It's been killing me reading all these posts of you all enjoying all these ISOM cigars. Yes, I'm still a vigrin. Never tried one, ####, never even seen one. What I've figured is either the consequences of getting caught isn't too bad or the pleasure of smoking them outweighs the risks of buying them.Do you buy only one box at a time and hope it gets through?What are the odds of a shipment getting confiscated? What usually, or always happens when it does?Surely mucho &#36&#36&#36 isn't spent going after someone who just bought &#36200 in smokes. Now that I've located some resonable sources for ISOMs I'm getting anxious. Advice most definitely appreciated.Jay

Whats a vigrin? Jay, if your serious stick around a bit and you will learn alot. I will caution you though that buying these products if your a us resident is against the law. Hopefully you live in some free country where you can smoke these things.

Yes you can buy them from legitimate sources and yes, one box at a time or many boxes at a time. Or if you like, one cigar at a time.
Odds on confiscation, depends on the source.
What can happen....???? fines, big ones.
What is likely to happen...???? a letter from US customs telling you that you are a crook and not to do it again. LMAO

Thanks for the info. Didn't know if I was stepping too much over the line with my question but took the chance. I didn't ask for sources though, I have figured that much out. May e-mail you Puro Man with some ???s. Anyone else willing to answer questions please e-mail me first and let me knows it's o.k. to send something. Jay

Sure Jay. Use the messanger feature at the top of the page to get ahold of me or email me, I don't care.

"ISOMs? We don't know nuthin' about no stinkin' ISOMs!"  :confused:"ISOMs?" I believe I remember something about that from my Arithmetic classes in elementary school. 2 + 2 and the ISOM = 4.  :)That's my story...and I'm stickin' to it!  
Sam  :cool:

Jay, feel free to shoot me an email with any questions.And just so you know, it is ok to call them Cubans. I hate the 'ISOM' thing!Yes, I smoke CUBAN cigars! Too bad I can't do it exclusivly.:(

I will agree that the use of the word ISOM will throw your head into a spin when you first see it being used. I didn't know what on earth I was reading about and thought some new classification of cigar had been created. But, it only took a few hours of cruising around to figure out what the meaning was so the code is easily broken.Now, I got a little "smack, smack" when I started this post but was ready for it.  My observation is that talking about purchasing ISOMs is discussed, maybe not as much as about smoking them and maybe not in specifics, but it is. With that said, possession is a no-no too.  So disclosing you have ISOMs in your 'dor could cause the big dog to hunt you down, although if my hard earned, reluctantly given tax dollars funded that I would probably move outside the U.S.Just my thoughts....Jay

They aren't goign to knock on your door unless you have a #### of alot of those babies! It is much easier to grab them comming in. Still, Sam has a good point, just be fricken discrete about it #### it:)

I guess that this room is called "Cuban cigar talk" to throw them off? ;) Real discrete. :biggrin:

LMAO!!!!! That was good perdomo!!!! Yes the"isoms that we are discussing under the cuban cgar talk thread...Hmm them customs people will never figure out what we is talkin bout!!! No sirree we gottem scratchin them there heads sayin whats the hells an Isum?? LOL..

ohh and how many times have you heard someone say"whats an isom?" Only to have someone else reply and tell them what it is........... I think you people out there are just paranoid cause you is breakin the law. Me personnaly. I aint never ha no cuban isoms before. Nosirree, just me and my dominicans. I love them fuentes!!

Maybe should also go down a couple threads to "cuban cigars you havent tried but always wanted to or something like that..Cmon.. on one thread everyone is openly speaking of smoking the forbidden leaf and in another we want everyone to use a little discretion and not call a cuban a caban... Pretty confusing if your a newbie!! LOL. :):):):)