• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's the last clock that got updated?

ads47 said:
Poor souls, move to Indiana and do away with all the nonsense of changhing times. "Daylight Savings Time" so when you change your clock you get more daylight than us, nope. Just at a little different time. All these people crying on the news that it would give us an hour more daylight. I think they must live in the trailer parks, because the last time I checked changing my clock didnt change the hours of daylight.

ads
What Ads said. You all should move to Indiana and join us where the real Herfs are :D

Ahhh Indiana....The world revolves around us truly :D

Heh... my kitchen clock up on the wall hasnt been changed yet!! Its a pain in the ass to deal with the sucker being 10ft up on a cathedral ceiling.

Oh.. and my car radio's clock is stuck as well. I found the manual last night so I might be able to change it now.. :D

The clock on top of my entertainment center. Still havent done it. Maybe I will after I post this :p

I keep an old watch attached to the handlebars of my motorcycle. That didn't get changed until last night.

Hey hey hey easy on Indiana, I am from the DEEP South of Georgia. Dirt farming in Indiana, last time I checked on TX there were just......... UH OH... do you have horns? :sign: Just kiddin, I really hate Indiana except in the Fall. Give me the true south any day. As for Kentucky, ya'll just wish you were Southern. When you marry your sister it doesnt qualify you as southern!!!

:p

ads

Gunpowder said:
ads47 said:
Poor souls, move to Indiana and do away with all the nonsense of changhing times. "Daylight Savings Time" so when you change your clock you get more daylight than us, nope. Just at a little different time. All these people crying on the news that it would give us an hour more daylight. I think they must live in the trailer parks, because the last time I checked changing my clock didnt change the hours of daylight.

ads
What Ads said. You all should move to Indiana and join us where the real Herfs are :D

Indiana isn't the only place that refuses to change clocks, they do it in Arizona as well...must be the proximity to Cali or the water... :D :D

gr8full2day said:
Gunpowder said:
ads47 said:

ads

Indiana isn't the only place that refuses to change clocks, they do it in Arizona as well...must be the proximity to Cali or the water... :D :D
Thats because our snow birds go to Florida "and" Arizona.

Florida is just taking us longer to convert. We organized a vote but they coldn't figure out how to punch a hole in the ballet correctly :D

Gunpowder sings:

Back home again in Indiana....Where the .....

Who you callin a Northerner? Indiana was the heartland of the Knights of the Golden Circle who robbed banks, etc. to fund the confederacy during the Civil War.

I'm for state's rights which was the reason for succession from the union for the confederacy.

If you go south far enough you eventually will get to the state line of Indiana :D

gkpk said:
My cell phone was the last thing for me.
I thought they do it automatically, oh well.
Mine does! WTF phone doesn't? :D

Anyone north of Dallas is a Yankee! :p :D

Sometimes I wonder about them Dallas boys, too!

:sign:

ShadMan said:
Anyone north of Dallas is a Yankee! :p :D

Sometimes I wonder about them Dallas boys, too!

:sign:
Does that mean anyone south of Dallas is a Mexican?

PuroBrat said:
What's "Daylight Savings Time"? :0
I thought that you were making fun of the fact that people were calling it "Daylight SavingS Time" - it is an extremely common mistake. The funny thing is that the author of the link that was provided (by Horse) is particularly adamant about that misconception! :p