• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's up with my Mets?

NASTY

Cold Fire
Mets lost yet again and are now down to a 1/2 game lead over those Phillies. Wow. Flashbacks of last year are going through my head. That bullpen is killing us.
Well, at least those Yankees are going to miss the playoffs!! :laugh:

Hello NASTY,
Go Phillies! :)
Just kidding, not really but let's just hope the Brewers, melt down and we both can get in.
Gonna be a hell 12 games.

Phillies take over number 1. De Ja Vu?
Love this time of the year.

The best part is next week when the Cubbies get revenge for '69 and bury the Mets with a 4-game sweep.

Davey Johnson did one of those "Crossroad" things and made a deal with the Devil to win the '86 Series. :whistling:

With all the fights (with Police), bench clearing brawls, switching players all over the field (Gary Carter at 3rd :blush: ), fights in the dugout and then Buckner's FU....they still won.

They may have used up a 100 years of good karma in those playoffs!

Even when they got close again in the 2000 Subway Series...look how El Diablo made them look against the Yankees :laugh:

Better take a seat next to the Cub fans.

Davey Johnson did one of those "Crossroad" things and made a deal with the Devil to win the '86 Series. :whistling:

He must have, this is getting to be downright ridiculous! All of sudden the Phils & Marlins can't lose no matter how hard they try, and the Metsies are making the Nat's pitching staff look like a crew of Cy Youngs. Every time you think you've seen it all, the Mets figure out a new way to puree the hearts of their fans. You can tell they're wound tighter than a piano string - I think Jerry needs to take them out for shots and cigars and let them kick back a bit.

Mets lost yet again and are now down to a 1/2 game lead over those Phillies. Wow. Flashbacks of last year are going through my head. That bullpen is killing us.
Well, at least those Yankees are going to miss the playoffs!! :laugh:

I feel for you. DBacks are already gone.