• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's with these: </p>

html code for "paragraph break" . . . the new board software seems to revert from the editing interface with buttons to html code when you do certain things.

~Boar

Yeah its html code and its freaking annoying as hell.

You have too much cache...........

And not the good kind.

Rod, like I said before... I've cleared my cache a few times and after a couple of days the problems come back.

Switching back to IE from Chrome is not an option.

Shawn

Hope you can 'cache' a paragraph 'break'!...get it...nevermind......

Is anyone else noticing that the problem is resurfacing after clearing cache, aside from Shawn?

No, but the reply box was doing weird things this morning . . . toolbar inactive and text was in Courier. Seems fine again now, though.

~Boar

When you first launched this version I cleared my cache, and all went well from iPad to iMac to PC. The one time it did that <P> stuff was Sept. 13 in my post about the Shuriken Cutter. I noticed there were some parts of the forum screen missing so I figured it was just a small glitch in the overall "fix" that occurs during nighttime for you CONUS guys.

Since then, i haven't experienced that problem anymore and I still use any of those 3 devices. I use Safari on the Macs and Windows 7 on the PC. Hope that helps.