• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's with these: </p>

html code for "paragraph break" . . . the new board software seems to revert from the editing interface with buttons to html code when you do certain things.

~Boar

Rod, like I said before... I've cleared my cache a few times and after a couple of days the problems come back.

Switching back to IE from Chrome is not an option.

Shawn

Is anyone else noticing that the problem is resurfacing after clearing cache, aside from Shawn?

No, but the reply box was doing weird things this morning . . . toolbar inactive and text was in Courier. Seems fine again now, though.

~Boar

When you first launched this version I cleared my cache, and all went well from iPad to iMac to PC. The one time it did that <P> stuff was Sept. 13 in my post about the Shuriken Cutter. I noticed there were some parts of the forum screen missing so I figured it was just a small glitch in the overall "fix" that occurs during nighttime for you CONUS guys.

Since then, i haven't experienced that problem anymore and I still use any of those 3 devices. I use Safari on the Macs and Windows 7 on the PC. Hope that helps.

Back