• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your 20?

stewa070

I know where a couple of you guys live like that damned ole Yankee Fast (JK), and SamGuss was from Birmingham, but what about you other guys? I'm back from a long long absence and wanting to get to know everyone again, and hopefully start trading with some other semi-newbies. Anyway just holler!

I don't understand the question, so I assume I don't live there. :p

That's cool. I'm just curious as to how many folks on this site live around the South. Let me know if you ever want to do a trade or something. Maybe just a 5 or 10 stick blinder.

I live in Jackson, Tennessee. Its on I40 between Nashville and Memphis. We ought to organize a southern boys pass. :D

Good idea, Sarge! I've been wanting to get in on a pass, but the pickin's are slim right now. I don't have a whole lot to offer right now, but I'd love to be in there somewhere. Let me know something, or maybe we should post the idea elsewhere?

P.S. Let me know if you're interested in a 10 stick blinder

I live a mile from the Mason-Dixon line....on the right side of the line looking west. :)

Dixie? never heard of this place you speak of? Small town? or is it a city?

Old Missus marry Will, the weaver,
William was a gay deceiver
Look away! Look away!
Look away! Dixie Land.

But when he put his arm around her
He smiled as fierce as a forty pounder
Look away! Look away!
Look away! Dixie Land.

(Second verse that nobody knows.)

Backslide420 said:
Dixie? never heard of this place you speak of? Small town? or is it a city?
Just one of the many places in the United States of Texas

I'm a half way between Orlando & Daytona Beach facin' East.... :D :thumbs: :p

Cape Carteret, North Carolina
armyofthenorthernvirginia_wht.gif

Americus, GA (2 hours south of Atlanta by way of Hwy 19) :thumbs:

I live 30 miles south of the Mason-Dixon Line, in West Virginia - an area we refer to locally as the un-reconstructed South (that's one for the history buffs to ponder). LOL! :)

Houston, Texas here, I know we're more Old West than South, but I figure we'll do. :) Dixie get's along with cowboys too :D .