• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Favorite Foundation Stick?

xyz123

Obviously you're not a golfer.
Pretty self-explanatory. Kevin @dawgie34203 posed a similar question to me yesterday. I wonder if there's a clear winner amongst us. You can include L.E.'s and other Anni sticks.. anything that's fairly obtainable. Include a vitola too if you can.

Definitely add any characteristics or reasonings for your pick too, if you like. I'll jump in too.. I just want to retry something first.

That's one with almost no presence in my stash. I do recall enjoying the El Gueguense though.
I'll be interested to hear others opinions and maybe expand this line some. 👍

That's one with almost no presence in my stash. I do recall enjoying the El Gueguense though.
I'll be interested to hear others opinions and maybe expand this line some. 👍

Same. I liked the El Gueguense enough to order a second fiver but I haven't branched out to other Foundation offerings yet.

~Boar

Hands down, Olmec Maduro Corona Gorda. It’s the only Foundation that I’ve had. 😆
But I will be getting more of these, and also exploring the Foundation line!

eta: because I can’t spell

I'm vacillating between the Tabernacle Lancero and the Wise Man Corojo Corona gorda.. I really like the Tab robusto too. I haven't had as many Olmec maduros yet.. but they're in the running.

I can't believe @bfreebern not only hasn't had any, but actually had to Google them! That was surprising to read my dude... you need to get to a b&m stat!

Hands down, Olmec Maduro Corona Gorda. It’s the only Foundation that I’ve had. 😆
But I will be getting more of these, and also exploring the Foundation line!

eta: because I can’t spStat!

Now you see why I told you it was hard to choose with that list you presented me! I'd be interested to see how others rank your choices if you want to post them here.