• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite vodka

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
For all the professionals out there. Club soda, lime and Ketel is mine.

Sounds good. I'll have to try it. I usually drink vodka neat from the freezer.

Ketel is great...
Svedka works quite well for the budget concious.

-Rob

Grey Goose is a favorite in my house. I don't really drink vodka, bu tmy wife swears by Grey Goose.

I don't think I've ever mixed club soda and vodka in my life. Might have to give it a try sometime.

not a club soda fan, but I do love my 3 olives with tonic and a BIG squeeze of lime :whistling:

Turi on the rocks, splash of water, twist of lime....

Never tried vodka with club soda, but Grey Goose is by far my favorite. :thumbs:

:D Smirinoff triple distilled is my standard in the freezer. Served over ice with lemon and a splash of tonic. It's an old man's drink as my wife says. If I am going rich then Stoli(I have no idea how to actually spell it) or Absolute. Grey Goose runs from me everytime I go after it and it taste like chicken. It must be because it is french. LOL :laugh: :p
DarrenR

Goose doesn't do it for me either, usually it is Stoli Crystall or Gold but now it is this stuff I got from Russia.

Vodka.jpg

Do not like vodka with club soda but my favorite vodka is tito's.
Out of the freezer this stuff is like clear maple syrup.

http://www.titos-vodka.com/

I dont mind a vodka tonic now and then,I will have to try it with club soda and lime.

Tonic here, no soda....

I like too many to list but I've been getting the Smirnoff Triple Distilled on sale recently and at 90 proof, this stuff has a nice kick to it!

It also does nicely in a dirty Martini... ;)

My wife swears by Absolute. I myself prefer Three Olives Martini's!

Goose doesn't do it for me either, usually it is Stoli Crystall or Gold but now it is this stuff I got from Russia.

Vodka.jpg

Review coming? :whistling:

Do you know the price/availability kind sir?

:sign:

Review....maybe. Price is at least $730 for up to 4. Fly to Moscow ($550 round trip), take the train to Samara ($150 round trip), buy vodka (250 rubles per 500ml bottle), come home. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This vodka is local to the Samara/Ulyanovsk area so you won't find it exported or in other parts of Russia.

Review....maybe. Price is at least $730 for up to 4. Fly to Moscow ($550 round trip), take the train to Samara ($150 round trip), buy vodka (250 rubles per 500ml bottle), come home. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This vodka is local to the Samara/Ulyanovsk area so you won't find it exported or in other parts of Russia.

...yeah nevermind :laugh: