• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Box Island Prince Momono plus a couple strays from Kauai Cigar Co.

They can only get better with age.

Have some La Riqueza, Cabaiguan Guapos Maddie and SG, and Cabaiguan nattie on the way.

A CAO Gold (Corona Gorda maybe?) and a RyJ Bully. The Gold to try it and the Bully because it's one of my staples.

5 Padron Padron Millenium Maduros. :)

Jim

Time for a new keyboard after reading that. :love: So uhmm...... Whats your breaking point to sell them? :blush: JUST KIDDING!!! Nice find!
B

I have a few of them now and will offer 1 or 2 up at somepoint in a contest or something. Here is the latest-

06-16-20082005.jpg

Man I love these!!!!!!

Jim

10x DPG Blue toros
1x La flor dominicana primer line beli (no idea...picked it up from a sketchy B&M that i'll never go back to...but it looks at least a year old)

:thumbs:

10 DPG blue generosos :whistling: (who didn't order these???)
box of Padron 1964 Exclusivo Maduros

WOW huge topic ok here is mine

Last purchase a box of Tat Whites P2s

Tomorrow I should be receiving a box of DPG White JJ Sulimes

Within the week I have about 4 bids going on Cbid I hope I don't win them all LoL. Thats why its the devil site to me you either lose all your bids especially on the one you wanted the most or you win a bunch of stuff but not the one you wanted most or you just win them all and end up with a $600 bill LoL :D

5 Padron Padron Millenium Maduros. :)

Jim

Time for a new keyboard after reading that. :love: So uhmm...... Whats your breaking point to sell them? :blush: JUST KIDDING!!! Nice find!
B

I have a few of them now and will offer 1 or 2 up at somepoint in a contest or something. Here is the latest-

06-16-20082005.jpg

Man I love these!!!!!!

Jim

Lucky basta, I hope you enjoys those. Man you a crazy luckly to find em' LOL

I picked up cigars for the masses at a motorcycle rally I'm attending soon:

IMG_1005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.