• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you say watch my mailbox they are coming soon
sorry im a lil hard of hearing(ok reading) today

One box of moldy Alec Bradley Tempus Centuria. The company I bought it from was very helpful and quick to respond, so I got another one coming.

I'm still figuring out what I like. My humi is getting full, unfortunately I have a box of smokes in there I'm not crazy about but don't want to just get rid of. Looking to pawn them off at some point.

Found I love Padron's so I picked up a single Padron Anniversario Serie 1926 40th Anniversario Natural to go with my box of 2000's I got (which is not the box mentioned above), and have a sale pending with Lkyman for a newbie sampler pack. Also picked up an Ashton Corona.

Hoping my sampler will help me branch out into some new brands without buying a box of something I thought I liked.

This week
Box of Diablo Caliente :whistling:
Box of Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 :D
A dozen Gurkha Black Puro Torpedos :laugh:
8 Altadis Playboy Robusto and Belicoso, :)

Picked up some El Truinfadors and a box of Padron Delicias Maduros.
My big humidor is filling up. Will post a picture soon.
Have a great day everyone.

Since I like the 2000's so much I picked up 2 of the Padron 6000, natural. Smoked one last night at a party and it was fantastic! Also was on a search for some Opus X's since I see everyone talking them up but wasn't able to find any. Also hear a lot about the Anejos no 77 (sharky) but couldn't find those either (ended up finding out I should try closer to Xmas). So I picked up my first Arturo Fuente Grand Reserva. Have it in the humi now, going to try it next weekend.

Not really a smoke, but since the humi is getting full I figured why spend $80-90 on another bigger humi when I could get a vinotemp, so I did.

Does the madness ever stop..

box of Sancho Panza Double Maduro Quixote for a great yardgar
(10) La Aurora 1495 Robusto
(5) DPG My Father sampler

Box of Cabaiguan Guapos RX
2 Padron 1926 #6
2 Padron 1926 #9
2 Padron 1964 Principe
2 Tatuaje J21 Reserva
WOAN
Short Story
(3) 10 Packs PSP2

5 - CM5 Secretos
5 - HDM Le Hoyo Des Dieux
10 - HDM Epicure Especiales
15 - Cohiba Robusto's
Bundle of Johnny-O Maduro Behique's (For the Split)
Blank Cigar Bands
New Blazer Lighter
Stinky Ashtray

I am done for the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back