• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got lucky this Christmas my g/f was very nice to me and got me. 1 Box LFD Litto Gomez Diez (autographed by Litto himself), 1 Box Illusione 68, 1 Box 601 Green Label La Punta, 5er of El Triunfador, 5er of La Riqueza, Sampler of DPG Blue one of every cigar in the line.

CIMG0776.jpg

CIMG0779.jpg

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

2 Opus X Double Corona

These bad-boys will have to wait until Spring/Summer '09.

I have to admit, I've been lax on my cigar purchases the last few months.

Andrew

Over the past couple of weeks

Partagas Culebras Box
Partagas PCE Box
Partagas Shorts Box
Bolivar Belicosos Finos Cab
Bolivar Coronas Junior 2 Boxes
Trinidad Coloniales Cab

Gave a donation to a local struggling B&M today and for my genorousity he gave me 2 Padron 1964 Piramide Maduro .

1 box JdN Consul
5'er Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas Imperiales
CAO Conmemorativo Sampler
5'er Liga Privada #9 Double Corona

Since I sent out one of my last Liga's I just had to go get another couple two, three.......half box of Robusto Oscuro. Also while at a B&M I go to now and then they had a nice selection of LFD's so I had to get a couple of Double Ligero's and few Ashton VSG Tres Mystique.

Man am I in heaven! ;)

I have a bunch of fivers and some singles on the way from Cbid - my first shipment from them. Gurkha Special Edition Black Toro, Gurkha Regent Toro, Man O War Torpedo, Indian Tabac Ltd Buffalo, Puros Indios Special Aged Piramids, El Mejor Emerald, Gurkha Legend Ann. Perfecto - I'm satisfied with the prices I got on them. Speaking of such - my hat is off to the CPass botl that made the CHIMP program - very useful stuff there!

Little sister hooked me up with a gift certificate from Cigar.com. So here's what I have on the way...

2 - Ashton VSG, Enchantment, Sumatra, 4.38 X 60
2 - Avo XO, Intermezzo, Habano, 5.5 X 50
1 - Arturo Fuente OpusX, Perfecxion X, Habano, 6.25 X 48
2 - Oliva Master Blends III, Double Robusto, Habano, 5 X 54

I was in New Hampshire today so I got to visit Two Guys smoke shop. I was just window shopping but decided to grab a Triunfador and a My Father robusto. There were some good deals to be had up in the great state of NH. Except the Fuente Perfection A that they were asking $50 a pop for. And yes that is with no tax..... Schisters!!!

I was in New Hampshire today so I got to visit Two Guys smoke shop. I was just window shopping but decided to grab a Triunfador and a My Father robusto. There were some good deals to be had up in the great state of NH. Except the Fuente Perfection A that they were asking $50 a pop for. And yes that is with no tax..... Schisters!!!
Which store was this? Salem?

Which store was this? Salem?

Yup. A really nice looking store I must add. Leather couches and a small coffee bar, it thought the atmosphere was pretty nice. Maybe that's were the extra $25 goes to.....

5'er Ashton VSG Torpedo 6 1/2 x 55
5'er CAO Cx2 Beli 7 x 56
5'er CAO LX2 Toro 6 x 50
5'er Punch Gran Puro Pico Bonito 6 x 50
5'er Punch Punch 6 1/4 x 44
Box of Partagas Black Label Crystal 5 1/2 x 50

Status
Not open for further replies.