• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped at the TInder Box on the way home from work and picked up a CAO LX2, and was talking to the owner about Sharks. He told me to hold on a minute, and came out of the back room with a shark in hand. I was pleasantly surprised, as I have been looking for a Shark for quite some time

DSCF1814.jpg

Careful bro.

Eat before you smoke!

I definitely will. I don't want to get knocked on my ass again

Just picked up a box of PAM 2000's and a fiver of Brazilias. That brings this months total to 3 boxes of sticks and about 13 singles. I need to slow down. :D

Box of Punch Churchills 6/99
2 Cohiba Sublimes
2 Cohiba DC
1 Cohiba Robusto
5 Cohiba Siglo IV
:p

Just picked up a box of PAM 2000's and a fiver of Brazilias. That brings this months total to 3 boxes of sticks and about 13 singles. I need to slow down. :D

What is a PAM 2000? DO you mean Padron 2000 maduro? PAM means Padron Anniversary maduro. ;)

My latest purchase is a few Fuente Short Stories. Oh, they also had some Fuente Opus X A's so I picked up one of those as well :thumbs:

Today I found a couple Monte #2's, two AF Hemingway Signature maduros, and a couple La Aroma de Cuba (which I have never smoked before).

CAO The Sopranos Edition Sampler Box of 4, Gurkha Top-Ten Sampler ,10 Gurkha Signature '101' Robusto, and CAO Flavours Sampler Box of 6 for the lady. I got an itchy finger on cigar bid lol.

Doing a box split with my buddy. Took advantage of a sale at JR.

Box of Hoyo De Monterrey Prensado Oscuro (will they be as fantastic as I remembered them? Only one way to find out!)
Box of ERDM Ivanhoe
Box of Partagas Black Maximo

Also bought a LFD Chisel for my buddy who likes "a cigar that can kick his butt". Haven't heard from him since. I should make sure he's still alive.

I scored a box of Torano Exodus Silver Corona Grande and a box of Padilla Signature 1932 Toro on CigarBid...Oh Lord! I'm done for the month.

I scored a box of Torano Exodus Silver Corona Grande and a box of Padilla Signature 1932 Toro on CigarBid...Oh Lord! I'm done for the month.

I was in on that Padilla 1932 auction as well. Love those smokes.

I think I'm done for a few months. I have no more room -- vinotemp is all full.

2x Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
1x Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
1x Tatuaje Miami Reserva J21
1x Tatuaje Miami Unicos
1x Rocky Patel Renaissance robusto

Status
Not open for further replies.