• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the negative experiences I’ve had dealing with various auctions, I think it’s important to highlight a really good seller. This guy sold me this box at $50 below msrp, threw in free shipping, and even a PAM Principe. :thumbs:

I’ll kept an eye out to see if he has any more auctions, (checked and he’s done for the moment) and list them, after I’ve been able to pick the carcass clean :cool:

opus103.jpg

With all the negative experiences I’ve had dealing with various auctions, I think it’s important to highlight a really good seller. This guy sold me this box at $50 below msrp, threw in free shipping, and even a PAM Principe. :thumbs:

I’ll kept an eye out to see if he has any more auctions, (checked and he’s done for the moment) and list them, after I’ve been able to pick the carcass clean :cool:

opus103.jpg

Very purrrdy! :love:

5er of LFD Lanceros. I'm looking forward to receiving them. :)

4 boxes of daily smokes, as I was getting low. :0

connie 16
connie DR londres
Sancho Panza Dbl Maduro la mancha
Plasencia Magnum maduro

Brandon

Went a little bit crazy yesterday and today. (Well at least for me that is)

10 pack of Punch Pico Bonito Gran Puro's
4 cigar Sancho Panza Sampler
Gran Habano Imperiale #5 (6x60 of Corojo goodness)
4 Spirit of Cuba's
2 Perdomo Lot 23's
2 VSG Enchantment's
1 VSG Belicoso #1
2 Opus X FF
2 CAO Italia's
And a Torano sampler is on the way from Blue Dragon-Thanks again! :D

dscf3877mediumjl3.jpg

dscf3878mediumzd4.jpg

Fiver of Bolivar Toros and fiver of JR Ultimate Toros. Haven't tried either yet but both have the most juicy looking dark wrappers.

MMMM! My first box split!

FirstSplit.jpg

How did that ERDM sneak in there ;)

The wife bought me a 3 pack of ESGs for the cruise. I have one left and that's gonna sit for awhile.

I got this yesterday at the local B&M. They are having a Dominicana day of friday the 13th. I was talking to the owner and he got these for the event. Gave me the event price of 75$:

http://myspace-015.vo.llnwd.net/01263/51/01/1263251015_l.jpg
The 2 singles are Padron Anniversary 1964 and a DC Maximus Pyramid No.3

Good, because that is MSRP!
I assumed it was all three items. Maybe not; but, when it comes to great cigars, price is not the first consideration. Keeping the saliva off your shirt is #1 ;)

I got this yesterday at the local B&M. They are having a Dominicana day of friday the 13th. I was talking to the owner and he got these for the event. Gave me the event price of 75$:

http://myspace-015.vo.llnwd.net/01263/51/01/1263251015_l.jpg
The 2 singles are Padron Anniversary 1964 and a DC Maximus Pyramid No.3

Good, because that is MSRP!

If you go to a B&M for price in NY you would not buy anything. We have a 30% tax on cigars built in the selling price. Then we get to pay another 7% at the register. I buy cigars from the B&M to keep him from going out of business. He gets a small percentage of my purchases regardless of price. It's nice to have him here.

Just got back from my B&M where I bought one Cuesta-Rey Centenario #9 Maduro.

If you've never had one, you're missing a great maduro. Good in SG and Cammie, as well as CT, I think. This is the cigar that got me saying, "Oh, cigars can actually taste really good!" I guess everyone has a first cigar, if they can remember it. ;)

If you go to a B&M for price in NY you would not buy anything. We have a 30% tax on cigars built in the selling price. Then we get to pay another 7% at the register. I buy cigars from the B&M to keep him from going out of business. He gets a small percentage of my purchases regardless of price. It's nice to have him here.
Thats how I feel on the B&M here too, BT. We got a 40% tax on msrp here I believe, so its hard not to go for pricing over the net. But I try to throw some business to local for singles, trying new sticks, events, etc. And he gets all my Opus X purchases (not that its a lot).

Box of Padron 1926s, Box of La Flor Limitado 2s, Box of Bolivar RCs, a few sticks of PSD1s

padilla habana robusto

pondering another box of RASCC to stash away.

Status
Not open for further replies.