• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESGs for a trade, and Davidoff Anniversario No 1's. Two for one deal. :thumbs:

Tat H-VI Churchills, courtesy of Zeeb's quickness and Al's boredom!

Out of control this month:
A box of Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
A box of King Bs
A box of Opus #2s
A box of Anenjo 50s

Some unexpected cbid wins:

5 x Gurkha Doble Maduro Toro
5 x Bolivar Vintage 1994 Belicoso Fino
5 x Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Consul
5 x Vintage by Rocky Patel 1992 Robusto

From my awesome local B&M, Harbor Cigars, who just moved to a new location and started carrying these:

1 x Tatuaje Havana VI Torp
1 x Tatuaje Series P Robusto
1 x Rocky Patel "The Edge"

Busy week last week - picked up a box (fiver) of LFD Mysterio, 2 La Aurora Preferido Maduro, 2 GOFs (2005), 10 Perfecxion X No. 4, 5 Cusano Exclusivos, 2 Tatuaje Cojonu 2003, 5 FFOX Reserve D' Chateau, 6 Power Rangers, 5 Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Belicoso #2, 1 Graycliff Crystal Presidente and the CAO Artistry of Champion set.

Busy week last week - picked up a box (fiver) of LFD Mysterio, 2 La Aurora Preferido Maduro, 2 GOFs (2005), 10 Perfecxion X No. 4, 5 Cusano Exclusivos, 2 Tatuaje Cojonu 2003, 5 FFOX Reserve D' Chateau, 6 Power Rangers, 5 Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Belicoso #2, 1 Graycliff Crystal Presidente and the CAO Artistry of Champion set.

:0 ... NICE!!!

The latest purchase:

DonCarlosClosed.jpg

DonCarlosBelicosoOpen.jpg

Out of control this month:
A box of Casa Fuente Corona Gorda
A box of King Bs
A box of Opus #2s
A box of Anenjo 50s

Oh... is that all? :sign:

I am guessing you took a trip to casa fuente? I can't even imagine finding full boxes of these anywhere else right now

I bought a half box of Camacho corojo, just in case the vote goes bad and we get another tax. This is Missouri so I'm not paranoid about it or I would have bought two boxes.

Those are beautiful The Volusianator...almost as nice as mine!! :laugh:

dsc01045cx1.jpg

Also got these!

dsc01050oi3.jpg

Thanks for the pic's. Was wondering how dark the wrappers are on the batch billboard is offering. Will definitely have to get some now

Here's my latest purchases:

1. 8 CI-pack sampler
2. 5 HdM Rothschild Oscuro
3. 9 Gurkha Expedition
4. 1 Graycliff Regular
5. 1 Graycliff Professional
6. 5 Gurkha Centurian XX Perfectos
7. 5 5-Vegas Gold Torpedos
8. 5 5-Vegas Reg. Torpedos

In total I paid about $100 for all that by splitting the larger purchases with friends & family.

Status
Not open for further replies.