• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a box of Davidoffs newest release the Robusto 100, 100th Anniversary.

Found a retailer that had 11 DC Maximus Stanford 90th's left. Asked if they came with the humidor and he stated "Of course." I bought them in a heartbeat, but the best part was they were only $20 and some change a piece and free shipping. They arrived in fantastic condition and what a nice presentation. He also sent the outer original carboard box it came in. Tried to buy a Carlito's Way sampler but they stated one was already coming to my addy. Looks like I will have to wait a month to see it, but she took the hint very well. :)

I went way over the top this month.....and its not over yet ??? !!!!

PDR_0031.jpg

25 RyJ Coronitas en Cedros

17 RyJ Churchill Tubos

14 Monte Cristo Edmundos

9 Cohiba Robustos

8 Bolivar #1 Tubos

4 Cuaba Exclusivos

4 Paratagas Ser D #4

2 ERDM Robusto size, don't remember the exact name and I ain't searching unless someone specifically asks.

A double order of Killer Beans... Oh and a Carlito's Way sampler (Yippie)

DT

Boy - I'll say you went over the top - I calculate about $800 or so. Hope you can hide it from the wife

One of the benefits of being a bachelor!!! It wasn't quite that much but you get the idea. Won't be buying anymore boxes for at least a......... month :whistling: .

Boy - I'll say you went over the top - I calculate about $800 or so. Hope you can hide it from the wife

One of the benefits of being a bachelor!!! It wasn't quite that much but you get the idea. Won't be buying anymore boxes for at least a......... month :whistling: .

yeah right!!!! I say.... 2 weeks.

3 pack of cuban monte cristo no. 4s in canada this weekend. Opened up the pack and they were starting to bloom!

Had one last night and was very very impressed.

some more cbid stuff....

el mejor expresso churchhill 5 pack
pirates gold corona 5 pack
gurkha class reagent torpedo 10pack
legend series rocky patel 1 box
legend series perdomo 5 pack
legend series matasa 5 pack
gurkha ltd. expedition series toro 5 pack
gurkha legend 8 years aged robusto 5 pack

M
mmmm, Carlitos Way sampler, nice Cohiba's, looks like Cuaba's! Whoo hooo, I vote for Young Smoke as my new bestest friend!

You can never have too many friends, as long as they have Cohiba's!!! Actually, the short perfectos are an interesting story. They are Parole cigars made especially for the German army in.........wait for it.......World War II!! They are circa 1945. At CF, Hollan (probably a lot of people know him) sold them in five-packs @ $50 to raise money for CFCF. He tried one and said it wasn't all that bad, just real mild. My brother bought two and I'll probably only smoke one....maybe I'll bomb some unsuspecting BOTL with it one day :laugh: !!

M
mmmm, Carlitos Way sampler, nice Cohiba's, looks like Cuaba's! Whoo hooo, I vote for Young Smoke as my new bestest friend!

You can never have too many friends, as long as they have Cohiba's!!! Actually, the short perfectos are an interesting story. They are Parole cigars made especially for the German army in.........wait for it.......World War II!! They are circa 1945. At CF, Hollan (probably a lot of people know him) sold them in five-packs @ $50 to raise money for CFCF. He tried one and said it wasn't all that bad, just real mild. My brother bought two and I'll probably only smoke one....maybe I'll bomb some unsuspecting BOTL with it one day :laugh: !!
No kidding, I remember him doing that. Very cool, let us know how they are. Just the shape really looked like a Cuaba. Congrats on the purchases, they do look mighty nice together!

Padron, Padron and more Padrons. Still down here in Tampa and can't seem to get enough 1926's and 1964's. Oh my wallet is hurtin'! :)

Just got the Carlitos Sampler last week and these came in today...

woam.jpg

I tried to buy a better quality of cigars than I've been buying now that I'm getting a little more seasoned.

Fuente Sampler-
1 A Fuente 858 SINGLE Maduro 6 x 47
1 A Fuente Chateau Fuente SINGLE Maduro 4 1/2 x 50
1 A Fuente Corona Imperial SINGLE Maduro 6 1/2 x 46
1 A Fuente Cuban Corona SINGLE Maduro 5 1/4 x 45
1 A Fuente Double Chateau SINGLE Maduro 6 3/4 x 50
1 A Fuente Rothschilds SINGLE Maduro 4 1/2 x 50
1 A Fuente Spanish Lonsdale SINGLE Maduro 6 1/2 x 42

5 packs of Gloria Cubana Serie R #5, Punch Gran Puro Rancho, COA Brazilia Gol and a 4 pack of Padron 3000 Maduro. That should hold me for a little while.

I picked up a fiver of the Davidoff 100th Anni Robusto 100's. I finally broke down and bought a GOF sampler containing
1 - 2004 by Carlito
2 - 2005 by Carlito
1 - 2005 by Don Carlos.

Status
Not open for further replies.