• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I smoked a sancho on my way to JR yesterday,then I got an autograph from Playboy Playmate Kimberly Holland and bought 3 diego playmates, a bundle of consuegro 17's, and a bundle of trinidad y cia's. Thae last two are inexpensive but I smoked one each on the way home and I found that I really like the Connie because it is smooth and spicy, then I just had to try the trinidad y cia and found it to be lighter with a sweet wheatty taste somewhat like a pie crust with sacharin or something. Anyway I am new to this but I think I found my daily smokes for right now. also I got a Cohiba Black for free. Their not high dollar but I had to find something affordable to smoke everyday but I buy a few good ones now and again, I just called my local shop and he is getting opusX this week so I will get at least one and an ashton vsg.

o2thd

Some Hemingway Maddies. Although I was hoping to pick up some Anejos or Opus, I guess I shouldn't complain. :)

WOAMs

IMG_4636.jpg

WOW I thought i was kool cause I bought 2. Im in the process of shutting up
Point taken. WOW

2 sticks that is

I'm not normally a jealous person, but damn.......how the hell is everyone scoring boxes and boxes of Anejo??

No need to respond, just venting :laugh: !

I'm starting to feel pretty good about my stash. I just added a box of Padron 26's #6, and a box of Arturo Fuentes Hemingway Signatures. Six months ago if you had told me that I would have that kind of cash tied up in something I planned to burn I wouldn't have believed it :0 . Now I am thinking what a great investment! Funny how life changes :cool: .

Hmmm

dare I say

half box of WOAMS at a cheap price

a box of 46's,48's,3 boxes of 49's, option to buy 2 boxes of 50's and a box of 77's, and a box of WOAM's the last three are a little pricey so I am still mulling it over.

Oh what I don't buy is already spoken for...

Cohiba Siglo III

Partagas 898

...Anejos tommorow.

:love:

Anejo's and Hemmy Maddies :)

...and all at a fraction over MSRP :)

I purchased the "Best of Season Holiday Sampler #2" at Billboardtobacco.com

1 Arturo Fuente Anejo #48 Maduro
1 Arturo Feunte Hemingway Work Of Art Maduro
1 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Between The Lines
1 Padron 1926 40th Anniversary Maduro

Status