• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illusion.jpg

SopranoSampler.jpg

YelloCello.jpg

OlivaSerieV.jpg

Christ! How are we suppose to follow that?!

Anyways, I just got back from my B&M; I bought a Blazer PB-207, some tiny LFD Chiselitos, and a few Punch Rare Corojos.

I stopped in to the local B&M for a Short Story before work around 3 pm. I smoked it there while watching Ocean's 13. A couple Godfather references from Pacino and Garcia. I ended up walking out with their last 2 Añejo #50 , 2 Añejo #49 and 2 DCM Stan's 90th from an untouched leather box. I rationalized this as early Christmas shopping..for myself.

Please welcome the new additions to the humi.

cigars%20002.jpg

I also have a box of RP Fusion's on the way! Yay!

Georgetown Cigars in D.C. owns. Good prices and a great selection, plus it looks like the place has been there forever. And it's right next door to the Lacoste shop. :laugh:

Davidoff Diademas Finas
Illusione eg:4
Tatuaje Havana IV Hermosos
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Oscuro Natural "A"
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chiselito Maduro
Davidoff Grand Cru No. 2

Today I received my Padilla Signature 1932 Oscuro Limitado sampler (thanks, Chris!) and a 25 stick petit robusto sampler.

I stopped in to the local B&M for a Short Story before work around 3 pm. I smoked it there while watching Ocean's 13. A couple Godfather references from Pacino and Garcia. I ended up walking out with their last 2 Añejo #50 , 2 Añejo #49 and 2 DCM Stan's 90th from an untouched leather box. I rationalized this as early Christmas shopping..for myself.

Anejo? Have they begun to arrive in stores already?

I don't know if the new Añejos have begun to arrive. These were from last year. The B&M purveyor holds them back until after the holidays to keep "non-regulars" from buying them all up. She doesn't know what she'll get this year, as it seems Fuente has curious distribution practices.

I don't know if the new Añejos have begun to arrive. These were from last year. The B&M purveyor holds them back until after the holidays to keep "non-regulars" from buying them all up. She doesn't know what she'll get this year, as it seems Fuente has curious distribution practices.

Fuente having curious distribution practices? Never would have thought he would do that! :D

khari / they are showing up in the area shops. I picked some up this weekend in Marietta and I called a local B&M today and he has the #55's in stock (had him set 3 to the side for me :rolleyes: ) and expecting more Anejos this week. Little pricey but since they are only once a year, I can in my wierd way justify it. :whistling:

Georgetown Cigars in D.C. owns. Good prices and a great selection, plus it looks like the place has been there forever. And it's right next door to the Lacoste shop. :laugh:

Davidoff Diademas Finas
Illusione eg:4
Tatuaje Havana IV Hermosos
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Oscuro Natural "A"
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chiselito Maduro
Davidoff Grand Cru No. 2

good to know they carry the Illusione's

Status
Not open for further replies.