• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from my B&M:

Don Pepin Blue Label
Fuente Hemingway
LFD Reserve Especial
Padron '64

Bottle of Propylene Glycol
(free) 15 count travel humi
ZPlus Insert

Half a Cab of Juan Lopez Seleccion #2

No big purchases for me in quite a while.

I've been on a Davidoff and Fuente kick lately so I just drop a Benjamin here and there at JimD's shop for my purchases lately over the past four months or so.

It seems I drop in for a cigar or two and freakin' Rastacat (who works there) talks me into all kinds of goodies! :laugh:

Keep him around Jim, he's GREAT for business! :D

box of Don Lino 1989
box of VSG Robustos
6er of AVO 80th
10 LFD Cabinet Cameroons
5 AF 858 Maddies

edited because I can't type and didn't proof.

Just arrived:
1 box Liga Privada No. 9
1 box Padron 40th Anniversary Natural
1 Coronado by La Flor
3 Opus X No. 4.

Thanks, Israel!

box of Padron 4000M
and a box of Hemingway Signature

This should just about end my buying for awhile, in a little over a month I've went from less than five cigars to a stuffed 150ct Humidor and an almost full 96qt cooler. This slope is very slippery :whistling:

-Tom

Box of SLR Serie A, box of HDM Epicure #1, box of Cohiba Siglo III's

box of Padron 4000M
and a box of Hemingway Signature

This should just about end my buying for awhile, in a little over a month I've went from less than five cigars to a stuffed 150ct Humidor and an almost full 96qt cooler. This slope is very slippery :whistling:

-Tom

There's bad, and then there's bad. You, sir, caught the bug worse and faster than I ever could have imagined possible.

5 VSG Tres Mystique
5 VSG Illusion
1 Tatuaje Red Label Torpedo (I really wasn't impressed, maybe I should try the Brown Label)
Box of Padron 1926 #6 Natural (for some reason in this I like the natural better than the maduro)

Down in Maryland for the weekend, so I figured I'd hit up the smoke shops...ended up going a little bit overboard...

From The Humidour in Timonium:
3x Davidoff Grand Cru No 2
3x Davidoff Short Perfecto
2x Davidoff Millenium Blend PC (free with purchase, special event today :thumbs: )
4x Tatuaje Noellas
3x Fuente Anejo #49
1x Fuente Hemmingway Classic Maduro
1x Padron 1926 40 Years
1x Rocky Patel Decade Lonsdale
1x Ashton ESG Churchill

For some unknown reason, on the way back to my friend's house we decided to drop by Fader's and I grabbed three more Davidoff Diademas Finas.

I'm done for a while. At least a week. :sign:

Status
Not open for further replies.