• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was out of town this morning for work, so I swung by the B&M there to see if they had anything I can't get at my usual place that looked good. They didn't have much that was special, and I realized just how lucky I am with pricing at my local B&M.

I grabbed:
AF 858 Claro ($6.75)
Hemingway Classic Maduro ($12.75)

They had a few different Opus available, but their prices on those were pretty high. The only one I remember is a #4 for something between $15-$20.

Yeah, I'd had my eye on one for a while and I figured WTF. When are you coming to Atlanta, Brandon? You can have your choice.

Well, could I take my pick with the deal that before I die I come too Alpharetta??? You didn't say when I had to come to GA...
B

Grabbed a Sand Shark, a few Forbidden X and an OR CMG. I actually grabbed this one of the CP. Very excited think I going to burn the Sand Shark tonight!!!

Grabbed an Opus X Fuente Fuente($8.99!) and a LFD DL chisel maduro. The LFD took me down a peg or two. One of my new faves.

Went to my B&M and my girl friend ran off while I was talking to the owner of the shop and bought the stick I was gunna purchase! San Cristobal Robusto. :thumbs:

1 box of HDM Double Corona
1box of Diplamatico #1 (00)
2 boxes of Partagas Shorts

Went to my B&M and my girl friend ran off while I was talking to the owner of the shop and bought the stick I was gunna purchase! San Cristobal Robusto. :thumbs:

Smart girl you got there!

:D :D :D Thanks bro! She's purchased all of my 'nice' cigar assessories for me as well! Xikar german blade cutter, Colibri lighter, now a zippo lighter w/ z-plus insert. She 'worries' about my cigar smoking..but yet she gets me all that nice stuff LOL. Oh and I have a $40-50 shopping spree at my cigar store in my hometown coming up...for my valentines day present! :love:

Just arrived today..my AF 2007 holiday collection and a AF sampler :D

Status
Not open for further replies.