• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box of WOAM's just arrived last week and right now I'm waiting for an Illusione -23- culebra to appear in my mailbox..

Picked up the love of my life today, box of Cabaiguan Belicosos Finos and my mistress box, Tatuaje Unicos.

Cuaba Piramides EL 2008, Partagas Serie D No. 5 EL 2008, Montecristo Sublimes EL 2008 & Oliva Serie V Maduro... 2 boxes each. :)

Couple of months ago I picked up a box of Padilla 1932 lanceros for $100 :thumbs:

Waiting on my VSG's from Mark. I love this place :laugh:

Has been a good month for cigars

box Padron 80th maddie
box Monster Tats
5-er Opus No.4
5-er Opus Petite Lancero

Just recieved 2 boxs of the LFD Cheroots.It is a triple Ligero blend.I have been looking for these sticks for a while.The National LFD rep & Litto finally told me where I could find them when he was at the Outlaw. :thumbs: Now I am waiting on 3 boxs of the Monsters!

VR Jubilaum, Partagas 155 Salomone, Davidoff Chateau Mouton Rothschild, Monte #3 Dunhill Ed.

10-23-08Imported057.jpg

10-23-08Imported059.jpg

10-23-08Imported064.jpg

And yes, more Johnny-O!s

10-23-08Imported073.jpg

10-23-08Imported074.jpg

VR Jubilaum, Partagas 155 Salomone, Davidoff Chateau Mouton Rothschild, Monte #3 Dunhill Ed.

10-23-08Imported057.jpg

10-23-08Imported059.jpg

10-23-08Imported064.jpg

And yes, more Johnny-O!s

10-23-08Imported073.jpg

10-23-08Imported074.jpg

Dude! The Party and Davidoff are both smokes I have been hunting for also.

All I got was a fiver of Tatuaje Franks

Wow, my 1st look at the infamous Johnny O's. They look great, the ultra premium's are nice to look at too.

A huge special thanks to Stinkimonki and Skasomnila for a box of Monsters! Thanks again guys, you truly are the epitome of a outstanding B&M!
And a Box of Oliva V Maddies :)

edit: Spelling.

A huge special thanks to Stinkimonki and Skasomnila for a box of Monsters! Thanks again guys, you truly are the epitome of a outstanding B&M!
And a Box of Oliva V Maddies :)

edit: Spelling.

I'm praying the mail gods bless me tomorrow.

I just got my box of Oliva Serie V Maduros too...thanks Al :thumbs:

A box of RyJ Short Churchills and a five pack of JLP Cremas.
Those little boxes of Cremas are piling up on me too :laugh: :whistling: :laugh: :whistling: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.