• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 box of Tat Franks box #350 paid $350.00 for it.
1 box of Tat Maravilla paid $11 for it.

Pretty good day really ;).

Jim
LOL :laugh:
Recieved two TAA's and have a couple more treats on the way. Time to start searching for a bigger humidor.
Have a great week everyone.

Just received a box of Bolivars PC from '03 that i'm putting away til they stabilize. :love:

I just got a box of Oliva V maduros and tomorrow I have a five stick sampler with an Xilar cutter coming. I am pretty much done for the year due to the fact that I can not smoke much anymore due to weather.

1 (box 25) Cohiba Siglo III

2 cigars Bolivar Coronas Gigantes :love:

From LINK REMOVED

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS SOURCES
(THAT MEANS, DON'T TALK ABOUT CUBAN CIGAR RETAILERS)

Please remove the source and tread the following thread.

Linky

If someone posts a source, don't quote it!

2 Anejos #55 and 2 Anejo #46
Bundle of 500s... the things you buy for Anejos...

3 partagas shorts, 1 boli pc, 1998 partagas list. 2006 partagas list, 10 partagas psd3 2001 (perfect chocolate treats!!!) boli gold medal 2006, opus 5, 10 pl (opus), 8 chisel maduro dl lfd, 5 anejo 50's, 10 64 principae maduro, 2006 trini fundadores, This is the past two months... not to mention franks illusiones 68,88,hl, cazadores, coronado lanceros, zona del este, mi barrio dc's, cubao lanceros, lfd's of all counts, litto small batch 2, its been a few good months brothers!

3 partagas shorts, 1 boli pc, 1998 partagas list. 2006 partagas list, 10 partagas psd3 2001 (perfect chocolate treats!!!) boli gold medal 2006, opus 5, 10 pl (opus), 8 chisel maduro dl lfd, 5 anejo 50's, 10 64 principae maduro, 2006 trini fundadores, This is the past two months... not to mention franks illusiones 68,88,hl, cazadores, coronado lanceros, zona del este, mi barrio dc's, cubao lanceros, lfd's of all counts, litto small batch 2, its been a few good months brothers!

Wow. Someone won the pissing contest! :D I kid, I kid.

100 count box/case of The Edge Sumatra Torpedos. Yup.

Mind you that's over the past few months...just trying to collect before our new prez, whom ever it may be, raises taxes on all tobacco products:eek:( Not good! What are you smoking this week?

I recieved a few sticks in conjunction with last nights election.
Tat Reserva robusto
Winstin Churchill toro
PG Maduro toro
LG robusto from La Flor

Status
Not open for further replies.