• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought my Dad a humidor for Christmas along with a sampler from a BOTL on another board to fill it. I hope he likes it.

Well I broke down and bout an Anejo 48 and a BTL. Never actually seen anyone have them in stock

Well I broke down and bout an Anejo 48 and a BTL. Never actually seen anyone have them in stock

Oops. Guess I should have remembered to log out lol

LOL. I tried one of those from up there. Came in a glass top box.... Think I got had on the Coldhiba's

Just bought a box of Romeo Y Julieta Cedros Deluxe No. 3s. Really looking forward to them, as I've never had a Romeo Y Julieta I didn't like.

My latest purchase?

I just bought a 1/2" x 6" x 72" board of the most beautiful Australian Lacewood (also called leopardwood) I've ever seen at a local woodworking shop. Of course, in its current state, it isn't even remotely cigar related (unless the guy who harvested the lumber was chomping on a stogie?)

BUT!

Once I have touched saw, sandpaper, finish and a couple dozen hours of loving attention, it will be my #1 Humidor (100 - 125 cigars)

After that? Fill er' up! :D :D

Padron Serie 1926 "80 Years". I bought ONE today.

After I sell the wife, I should have enough to buy the rest of the 8-cigar box of them. :D

Just the last couple of weeks, and the sad part is; I'm not finished
gallery_3387_8_49787.jpg

Greg, why are the familiar, have you been diggin in the coolers again? :p

Mike.. Ain't that the POT calling the KETTLE black.

Status
Not open for further replies.