What's your latest purchase - 2013?

woodstock16

A box of AF Hemi Best Sellers to go with their little cousins, the Short Storys. :thumbs:

searsa1

Head of the Committee of Public Safety
E.P. Carrillo Core Nat. No.4
Ratzilla

4cbln3

WTF are skin tags?!
Davidoff Year of the Snake and the new Club House Toro. I missed pulling the trigger on the Year of the Snake so when I saw it listed again I didn't look back. Since I'm born in one of those Snake years, it has sentimental value to me. 

null_zps74691f9d.jpg

AshesTwoAshes

A box of 20 CAO Soprano Edition robusto for $99.95 from CI. They're being phased out so the company doesn't have to continue to pay HBO a $4 per cigar royalty. They'll be rereleased in the same blend but under a new name at some point. Definitely worth $5 a stick. 

AshesTwoAshes

Thanks Slick300, I thought so too! Especially after my wife had bought me a few a couple months ago for around $11 a piece. 

Ferkondenster

I got a box of 10 Camacho Corojos from cigarbid in the mail today.
They're in these tubes...can I just keep some in their tubes for awhile, or would it be best to place them into a humidor. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated from anyone.

ilikefishes

I grabbed a Viaje Exclusivo Jar release, and a box of 7-20-04 Dog Walkers.  Looking forward to trying one of the Viaje DES.

Rock

Low the Dog Walkers! Please let me know where you picked them up at.

Turbolag

Noob
Ferkondenster said:
I got a box of 10 Camacho Corojos from cigarbid in the mail today.
They're in these tubes...can I just keep some in their tubes for awhile, or would it be best to place them into a humidor. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated from anyone.
Is it a metal tube that has a screw on top? Or is it a glass tube ? I think a glass tube stops the cigar from aging. I don't know if the metal tube with the screw on top stops aging or not.

Juanote

The sound of one hand fapping
Doing a split with some guys at work, should be getting this in next week. All of this is Fuente:

3 - Sun Grown Double Chateau
3 - 8-5-8 Sun Grown
3 - 8-5-8 Natural
3 - 8-5-8 Maduro

nismo270r

Box of Flor de las Antillas toros and a box of Davidoff Entreactos to stash away for awhile.