• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

If you're anything like him, you'll be so addicted that when 5:30 (or 2:30) rolls around, you'll be obsessively waiting even if you're driving :p

They haven't shipped, yet, and I'm already obsessing.

Although, they did bill my CC last night, so I'm one step closer. :)

They haven't shipped, yet, and I'm already obsessing.

Although, they did bill my CC last night, so I'm one step closer. :)
It's surprising how fast they come most of the time. And I guess they get you on the impulse of the sale :p

Oh, and I forgot about the time zone difference, so I meant 3:30 and 1:30? :)

It's surprising how fast they come most of the time. And I guess they get you on the impulse of the sale :p

Oh, and I forgot about the time zone difference, so I meant 3:30 and 1:30? :)

I think it's 6:30 during the week and 4:30 for the weekend in my time zone.

I almost broke my mouse clicking refresh.
I even had a pretyped email to where all I had to do was fill in the blank and hit send. ;)

I think it's 6:30 during the week and 4:30 for the weekend in my time zone.

I almost broke my mouse clicking refresh.
I even had a pretyped email to where all I had to do was fill in the blank and hit send. ;)
Hmm...sounds oddly familiar... *cough*Josh*cough*

20160407_083239.jpg Nice way to start the day with an Alec Bradley American Classic - not a bad smoke, mild but nice and smooth.

Last edited:
2 boxes Psd4
2 10 packs psd4
1 10 HDM Ep Esp
1 10 Party Lutes
1 box of RASS
Cab of RASS
Cab of PLPC

Edited to add
Group buy we are waiting on.

Nice, Bri! Puts me in mind of the inexplicably discontinued Diplo #4s. :( Why!!!
Unfortunately, I've never had the chance to try those, but I heard a lot of good things about them. I really enjoyed the couple of Dip 2's that I've had, but I prefer the size of the #4s and a few others that they no longer make :(

Back