• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2017

A box of Alec Bradley "Filthy Hooligan" candela barber pole sticks. These come out pre St. Patty's day, and have always been a very decent smoke for the price. Nice change up in the rotation. Atlantic had a decent price on them, so I jumped. I offered half the box to a buddy. If he's not interested, I'll have a couple 5-ers for sale. Stay tuned.

I bought three 10-count boxes of Buena Vista pyramides on that Cigar Page blowout sale recently, but haven't fired one up yet. The UPS hub in DFW shipped them to New York instead of Austin, so they spent two weeks wandering around the country before getting here. One cracked, but other than that they seem okay. I'm just letting them rest and acclimate.

At $1.47 a stick I figured "what the hell, why not?" but now I'm getting impatient to see if they were worth it. :rolleyes:

~Boar

View attachment 15430

Did they have the BV bands or these?

They have the Buena Vista "Edicion Limitada" bands. Just smoked one; wasn't bad at all but they need to rest and acclimate a bit more. Kinda weird though---the boxes are heavy, high end, extremely well made (and came in dressy gift box covers, even) but don't FIT. There's a bit of loose space around the cigars! :confused:

~Boar

Man - I feel bad limping in here with my latest purchase after all of the above beautiful smokes you guys have gotten! Mine was just a batch of MUWAT Kentucky fire cured. Had heard lots about them and saw them for cheap so picked some up! Excited to fire one up. Headed to Cabo in a few weeks so hoping to come back with some nice inventory to share!