• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2017

10-pack of RyJ Anniversarios from CigarPage. Cashed in my "points" so they were about $2 a stick. :cool:

Bit of a walk down memory lane that I couldn't resist at the price. When I first started smoking cigars, the RyJ Bully was my favorite stick (I had only recently moved up from fare like drugstore Garcia y Vega bundles, to be honest) and then when the Anniversarios came out I got a little obsessed. At the same time, B&Ms were poppin' and droppin' here at an alarming rate, which had me feeling a little like Typhoid Marvin or something---I'd buy some Anniversarios, maybe a few times, go back to get some more and the B&M would be out of business. Another would open up somewhere else in town, I'd make a few buys from THEM, and *poof!* GONE! :eek:

Seriously, this happened 3, 4 times in a row over the space of just a couple years. I'm not saying the combination of me and RyJ Anniversarios is the kiss of death or anything, but you might want to make your CigarPage orders and cash those points in quick! :confused:

A while back somebody here sent me an RyJ Bully (gotta start writing these things down. Thank you, whoever it was) and surprisingly, I still enjoyed it quite a bit, mild as it was compared to, oh, say, a San Cristobal Fabuloso or GOF :D so I'm looking forward to seeing what my palate makes of these suckers.

~Boar

That's why I'm getting them, someone said they are good in the what are you smoking now thread. Jim had a great price and I said what the heck get the broadleaf ones as well!

Why not. It's impossible to beat his prices and it's a pretty safe bet that they will be good. Do report back.

Yea, yea, they're okay. Just remember, an Alec Bradley Prensado won CA #1 one year. A Gurkha has even made top 10! Lol

I had several because I am a big LFD fan. Are they LFD's best stick...not by a long shot. But at the price point I think they are a damn good cigar if you like the stuff Litto puts out.

Yea, yea, they're okay. Just remember, an Alec Bradley Prensado won CA #1 one year. A Gurkha has even made top 10! Lol
I've seen all of that, but when I decided to branch out this year, I used another list:
http://cigarsmoke.net/?p=635056

Out of the 5 or 6 I've had, I've been really surprised has to how much I've enjoyed them. Not all lists are paid for. lol

Also, Alec Bradley sounds like an out of work actor and I thought gurkhas were knives? :cool:

Been having fun filling up the new wineador! Got an order for a box of 1964 Padron Coronas Maduro from Jim, arrived in record time and look amazing. The rest are CCs, it's just about stocked and ready for photos
Then what the hell are you waiting for?

Grab a box of these based on the Halfwheel review. It's their photo as well. The band is just stunning.

IMG_0039.JPG

I had several because I am a big LFD fan. Are they LFD's best stick...not by a long shot. But at the price point I think they are a damn good cigar if you like the stuff Litto puts out.

Okay, so I lit a second one up and now I see your point. The construction is effing impeccable and they are indeed oily and gorgeous. Four out of five nubs from me. (after a re-smoke). I'd grab another.