• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2017

I doubled down on the RYJ Tubos #2. I'm really impressed with these. They're delicious, pack a punch, and are a really good changeup. Also a box of punch punch because Bri keeps talking them up... Only the second box of these I've ever tried. So far I like them but they need a little down time. :)

I doubled down on the RYJ Tubos #2. I'm really impressed with these. They're delicious, pack a punch, and are a really good changeup. Also a box of punch punch because Bri keeps talking them up... Only the second box of these I've ever tried. So far I like them but they need a little down time. :)
Yes, definitely better with some down time for sure.

A good recommendation from someone who knows what they're talking about. I hear the RJ short churches are worth a shot.

1 Box (15 ct) Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Corojo Robustos
2x Illusione Fume d'Amour Concepiones
1x Warped La Colmena No. 44
1x Illusione ~2~

Still have a few of my beloved ~2s left from my last box, so I figured it was time to sample recent TABSA production. The ~2 I got has a rounded, 109-style cap, rather than the pointed-belicoso cap. Very interesting...

I picked up a La Palina sampler from Atlantic. Ten unreleased and unmarked blends numbered one through ten. The price was great even if they end up being yard 'gars though I suspect there will be some gems.
When I was in Columbus, Ga I went to a cigar bar, they must really love La Palina cigars because they had a lot of them. I tried a couple and was not overly impressed. I hope you find some good ones.

When I was in Columbus, Ga I went to a cigar bar, they must really love La Palina cigars because they had a lot of them. I tried a couple and was not overly impressed. I hope you find some good ones.
Have you tried la palina classic? OR if you can find them as they are being re blended and re packaged in 3 variations.

Boli Belicoso Finos (Recent examples have been amazing. Down to a box plus a few, time for another.)
Juan Lopez #2's (This makes box #2 in the cabinet. Yes, they are that good).
Ramon Allones Club Allones (10 - LCDH release. Got some already, they smoke awesome, these were on sale from Ravi, what's a guy to do..??)
Montecristo Edmundos (Need some more robusto sized sticks....why not.)

Boli Belicoso Finos (Recent examples have been amazing. Down to a box plus a few, time for another.)
Juan Lopez #2's (This makes box #2 in the cabinet. Yes, they are that good).
Ramon Allones Club Allones (10 - LCDH release. Got some already, they smoke awesome, these were on sale from Ravi, what's a guy to do..??)
Montecristo Edmundos (Need some more robusto sized sticks....why not.)

Did your original post get deleted? Because I swore that I saw this already. We brought back a box of those RAs from ISOM and now I'm sad I didn't get more at $57 USD/box.

Did your original post get deleted? Because I swore that I saw this already. We brought back a box of those RAs from ISOM and now I'm sad I didn't get more at $57 USD/box.

I screwed up and posted it in the 2016 thread. Figured I'd post it in the right place.