• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2017

Back from Cuba. Black helicopters aren't going to be flying above your house, if you say Cuba.

i worked military bases for years. You reminded me of the time 2 hueys played chicken with me outside a remote base. I guarantee you they were pinging me. Came sideways over the tree line, down over the road about 10 ft off ground, facing me off. I didn't poop myself, but my heart did sink a bit.

i worked military bases for years. You reminded me of the time 2 hueys played chicken with me outside a remote base. I guarantee you they were pinging me. Came sideways over the tree line, down over the road about 10 ft off ground, facing me off. I didn't poop myself, but my heart did sink a bit.

That's awesome.

A Holt's box on the porch makes for a nice Saturday.

18527625_10212823093641990_7842040465988581062_n.jpg

~Boar

Ramon Allones...one of my favorites. Boss just gave me a Cohiba....lets see how good it is this weekend.

MDO4 for the morning smoke with my coffee. Dang. Nothing beats it. Although I am open to suggestions if anyone has any. ;)

Edited to add: I'm an idiot and posted in the wrong thread. Here I am thinking this was today's smoke. But I did buy some more Partagas Lusi's for the summer. :D