• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am too excited to sleep"
Just got a box split with my boy and we split boxes of 888, 68, Mj12.

Too cold for the big ones so enjoying a Bombones as we speak.

Yea Nic's!

PJ

2 cabinets SLR serie "A" and 2 box. of Churchills SLR. All well aged!! Also 2 box. of the 2008 Maduro V!!

But there is a shipload of "stuff" coming my way, en this with help from some "friends" overhere!! So, Rene/Israel; thx. in advance!!! :laugh:

Hellllooooo beautiful...

Shant and I got in our box of Tatuaje Black Tubos today, woohoo! We also picked up recently from Isy a box of Don Pepin Garcia My Father Le Bijou 1922 Toros, and Panacea Red Label Robustos. Poor Edgestar is getting full....

DSC_2396.jpg

DSC_2397.jpg

DSC_2416.jpg

DSC_2417.jpg

Picked up a box of PAM 80th's, right before i lost my job. whoops :) oh well, there are worse ways to go out.

Box of SLR Regios just arrived today. Very excited to try these after they get a little rest.

After an eight year smoking hiatus, a friend gave me a CAO L'Anniversaire (maduro I think) and the craving came back. So I headed to the local tobacconist and purchased the following to fill my empty humidor:

NUB Camaroon
HDM Black Knight
RP 1961
CAO Italia Ciao
AF Short Story

I can't wait until I have the time to burn these sticks. My mouth waters every time I open the humidor.

-Montagieu

@ CRQuatro; Man, those Tat's looking awesome!! May I ask where you got them from???

Nice haul guys...nice haul.

Hellllooooo beautiful...

Shant and I got in our box of Tatuaje Black Tubos today, woohoo! We also picked up recently from Isy a box of Don Pepin Garcia My Father Le Bijou 1922 Toros, and Panacea Red Label Robustos. Poor Edgestar is getting full....

DSC_2396.jpg

DSC_2397.jpg

DSC_2416.jpg

DSC_2417.jpg

5er of assorted johnny o's,awaiting a CC sampler :whistling: and last but not least a 10er of a variety of TATS :)

Box of 10 PSD4. Looking forward to these based on the fact that I like the RASS and Boli RCs and the rich history of this one.

Happy Holidays.

Bought a box of 75th Anni Montecristo at a local Montecristo event.

These smokes are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.