• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...school me. Which of those arent as good? Im new and trying different things, but I also like to know what you seasoned guys call good and not so good. So help me out. :)

It's been said a thousand times here, TT: Smoke what you like, and like what you smoke. If everyone had the same tastes, there would be a lot of cigar manufacturers out of business.

just received a fresh shipment of johnny O's, gonna smoke one later this week and then let em rest!

Today was another great day of deals and the following went out this afternoon:

5 - BBF's
5 - Monte No.2's
5 - Hoyo Coronation AT's
2 - Padron '64 Pyramid
1 - Padron '64 Monarca
1 - Padron '64 Diplimatico
2 - Padron '64 Exclusivo
1 - Padron '64 Torpedo
1 - Padron '26 Serie 35

Jeffrey L.

2-RyJ Cedro Deluxe #1.

The closest thing we have to a B&M in our area is a small liquor store that keeps a few good sticks on hand. I stopped in today to get a bottle of Wild Turkey and snagged a couple while I was in there.

I can get them a LOT cheaper online, but I buy a few from them every now and then to support the local folks.

2 Hemingway Classic Sun Grown
2 Hemingway Signature Sun Grown
2 858 Sun Grown
11 Viaje Exclusivo robusto jar release
5 Fonseca RE Benelux

I made a few purchases on Joe's Jamabala today. Got a 5 pak of CAO Sopranos Associates, 5 pak of CAO Brazalia Gols, and a 5 pak of La Aroma de Cuba (old blend) w/ an ashtray coming.

I did a little damage today: :)

El Triunfador No. 1

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

3 Opus X Perfecxion No. 5, 1 Omar Ortez Original Maduro Belicoso, Tributo, Murcielago Rothschild:

IMG_0576.jpg

Yesterday- Snagged one of the Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Robusto's yesterday due to the release date.

Today- 2 of the Opus X Fuente Fuente.

Blake.

Box of Sig SGs - I'm interested to try this one.

Grabbed the following from my local B&M to smoke after each final this week:

Partagas Black Label magnifico
Oliva Serie G churchill
Padron 6000
CAO Brazilia Lambada

4-5 Vegas Miami Toros
4-DPG Classic Generosos
4-Cubao #6
4-Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
4-Ccom House blend Corojo

In a DPG deal of the day.

I finally splurged and got a fiver of DC #4 and I had to try one while we bs'd outside in 95 degrees with my two FOG neighbors. A definite WOW smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.