• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • 2 – Duque Churchill
  • 2 – La Differencia Cubana Churchill
  • 2 – Piloto Cubano Churchill
  • 2 – Don Rafael Churchill
  • 2 – Joya Del Jefe Churchill
  • 2 – Oro Cubano Churchill
  • 2 – Fidalgo Negro Churchill
  • 2 – Cuban Delights Natural Churchill
  • 2 – Victor Sinclair Primeros Churchill
  • 2 – Old Havana Churchill
  • 2 – Don Smith Churchill
  • 2 – Hesitant Pirate Churchill
  • 2 – Raji’s Untimely Demise Churchill
  • 2 – Ron Mexico Churchill
  • 2 – Victor Sinclair Connecticut Churchill

A large sampler of (probably) mediocre but most importantly cheap cigars. I've been smoking on a pretty regular schedule of about one a day and I just can't keep up with the price of the higher-end cigars I have been purchasing.

2 - Anejo 46
6 - Guillermo Leon Corona Gordas
1 - H. Upmann Noellas Glass Jar

Went to a buddies place in another city and tried out a different shop, picked up:

Siglo Limited Reserve (guy at the shop recommended this one)
Oliva V
Perdomo Reserve Criollo
Brickhouse Robusto
A Fuente Gran Reserve

Was Buy 4 get one free

IMG_20110201_212647.jpg

Box of AF EH Short Story's, and 90 point Maduro Madness sampler from Old Man Thompson.

CAO La Traviata Maduro
CAO La Traviata (non maduro, not sure which one this is)
CAO MX2
Padron 2000 Maduro
Alec Bradley Family Blend

IMG_20110203_181057.jpg

Picked up 2 of the Traviata Maduros today. I am curious to try one.

That's the one I smoked tonight. My amateur review: Immediately noticed how sweet the wrapper was, a little overwhelming at first, but as soon as the smoke started rolling it was good to go. Mine burned pretty unevenly, not sure if it was the way I lit it (been using matches in slight wind, so it's hard to get a good light) or the rate at which I smoked it or if that's just how they are. Lasted a good while and was very enjoyable the middle couple of inches, nice and mellow.

Overall I enjoyed it and will pick up more in the future. Hope you enjoy yours!

Picked up 2 of the Traviata Maduros today. I am curious to try one.

That's the one I smoked tonight. My amateur review: Immediately noticed how sweet the wrapper was, a little overwhelming at first, but as soon as the smoke started rolling it was good to go. Mine burned pretty unevenly, not sure if it was the way I lit it (been using matches in slight wind, so it's hard to get a good light) or the rate at which I smoked it or if that's just how they are. Lasted a good while and was very enjoyable the middle couple of inches, nice and mellow.

Overall I enjoyed it and will pick up more in the future. Hope you enjoy yours!

Sweet tasting Maduro? Interesting......

A Padron 26 and 64 sampler. I have heard enough from you guys....now I gotta try them! :0

Status
Not open for further replies.