• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graycliff Profesionale Shaggy Torp
Leon Jimenes 300 Robusto
Juan Lopez #1

YumYum!

A sampler of Tat Browns, with a j21 and Gran Cojonu as well as a box of Oliva V belicoso's. And as always with atlantic, I got a "sampler" of spanish galleons. I've got about a whole box of those now.

3 ea. Short Story's
4 ea. Padron 2000 Maddy's

Cost me $55!!!!

I am all for supporting the local B&M but damn this guy is high.

He was selling DPG Blacks for $9.79. Thats a $4 cigar in my book.

Just bought a box of Casa Magnas Robusto. At the same time, I ordered a Lauderdale Humi. Just found out the humi is arriving a few days late. :angry: Screwed up and opened the box before I learned of the tardy humidor. I figured the box should be ok for an extra couple days.

Just bought a box of Casa Magnas Robusto. At the same time, I ordered a Lauderdale Humi. Just found out the humi is arriving a few days late. :angry: Screwed up and opened the box before I learned of the tardy humidor. I figured the box should be ok for an extra couple days.

Find a tupperware container that is big enough to hold all the cigars. Put them in there with a sponge or paper towel dampened with distilled water(don't let the cigars touch the sponge). You will need a couple of days to season the humidor before it's ready for cigars, and by the time it's ready your cigars may be dried out.

Find a tupperware container that is big enough to hold all the cigars. Put them in there with a sponge or paper towel dampened with distilled water(don't let the cigars touch the sponge). You will need a couple of days to season the humidor before it's ready for cigars, and by the time it's ready your cigars may be dried out.

Thx. I planned on seasoning the humi for 2 days. I'm using the Cigar Oasis XL Plus. Or I was until the #$*&@% thing didn't show up. Now they say Monday. Probably getting out some tupperware tonight.

Just got my shipment a few minutes ago.
10 Party Shorts
10 San Cristobal El Principe
Can't wait to try them out.

1 - 25 ct. box of H. Upmann 48 LE 2009 to be split with a fellow BOTL.

1 bx Cohiba Robustos
1 bx PSD4's
1 bx Ramon Allones Specially Selected

and

two 5ers: Ashton VSG corona gorda/La Aurora Preferidos covered in plume

Box of Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toros. I love this line of cigars, great for an every day smoke.

Just my quarterly Opus X buy...

Opus X Fuente Fuente - Single
Opus X Petit Lancero - Single
Opus X Robusto - 3pk Tin
Opus X Perfexcion X - 3pk Tin
Opus X Reserva d'Chateau - 3pk Tin

Unfotunately, my local B&M does not get any in the way of the more exotic stuff...

Just snagged a year old box of El Triunfadors...these things are freakin' amazing. :D

Just stepped up and purchased a box of Liga Privada No. 9 Robusto Oscuros from my local B&M after having smoke some with friends over the weekend. A phenomenally flavoral and rich cigar. Highly recommended.

I'm new so haven't quite found what I like to buy boxes yet. So I just got a sampler that includes:

1 - 5 Vegas Classic Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - 5 Vegas Miami Toro (6" x 48)
1 - 601 Serie Green Oscuro Tronco (5" x 52)
1 - CI Legends by Don Pepin Garcia (5.75" x 54)
1 - Cuba Libre Magnum (5.5" x 55)
1 - Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6" x 50)
1 - Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 (5" x 50)
1 - El Mejor Emerald Robusto (5.5" x 50)
1 - Graycliff 1666 Robusto (5.25" x 50)
1 - Gurkha Doble Maduro Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - Gurkha Fuerte Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - Gurkha Legend Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - Gurkha Master Select Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - Gurkha Sherpa Toro (6" x 50)
1 - Gurkha EL Enigma Torpedo (6" x 53)
1 - Man O’ War Robusto (5.5" x 50)
1 - Padilla Habano Torpedo (6.25" x 52)
1 - Padilla Obsidian Torpedo (6" x 54)
1 - Rocky Patel Double Maduro Toro (6.5" x 52)
1 - Rocky Patel Fusion Churchill (7" x 48)

I figure this will give me a few to try ;)

All five packs -
CAO Cx2 Toro
Oliva G Churchill
Perdomo Lot 23 Churchill
Partagas #10
RYJ Reserva Real Robusto

Tried the Robusto and Perdomo, both need a little seasoning in the humi and then I think they'll be good to go.

Oh...also got a new humi that's seasoning...here...absolutely nothing wrong with it except the finish is not absolutely perfect, but unless you know what you're looking for you'd never notice it.

Picked up a 5ver of Asthon VSGs, Illusione Mj 12 and 888. Now all I have to do is wait a week.

2 CAO Britalia from the humi release
1 Ea of the new Cain by Oliva
Fuente Queen B

All five packs -
CAO Cx2 Toro
Oliva G Churchill
Perdomo Lot 23 Churchill
Partagas #10
RYJ Reserva Real Robusto

Tried the Robusto and Perdomo, both need a little seasoning in the humi and then I think they'll be good to go.

Oh...also got a new humi that's seasoning...here...absolutely nothing wrong with it except the finish is not absolutely perfect, but unless you know what you're looking for you'd never notice it.
How is this humidor? been looking at it and I dont mind getting a humi with a minor defect.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.