• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up an Arturo Fuente Opus X Double Corona, 3 Carlos Torano Virtuoso Encore, and 2 Xicar HC Series Lonsdale Colorado's

My friends inlaws just got back from vegas, brought me home an opus BBMF and a Casa Fuente torpedo.

Went to an AVO event last night where they opened a new Avo Lounge and premiered the exclusive Lounge smoke.

I bought a pack of various AVO smokes.

image1l.jpg

• 5x Casa Magna Robusto
  • 5x Padron 2000's
  • 2x La Aroma de Cuba Special Edition #2's
  • 2x Kristoff Mauro Robustos
  • 1x Rocky Patel Decade
  • 2x Padron 1964 Principe Naturals
  • 2x Padron 1964 Principe Maduros

A Johnny-O sampler. I've wanted to try them for some time, and am anxiously awaiting their arrival

A box of Opus FF, a box of Illuisione CG4, and a box of Ashton VSG CGs. :D

A box of Cohiba Esplendidos, CAO Cx2 Toros, and RJY Reserva Real Robustos. Props to www.famous-smoke.com for the sample packs that came with the CAO's and RYJ's. The CAO 7 Sample pack with 1 CAO Brazilia Samba, 1 CAO Cameroon Belicoso, 1 CAO Criollo Pato, 1 CAO Cx2 Beli, 1 CAO Gold Corona Gorda, 1 CAO Gold Maduro Churchill, 1 CAO Italia Ciao, a dvd and a partridge in a pear tree. :) 8 Famous Dominican Samples, and an Arganese Maduro Cornona 5 pack. :) Today is turning into a great day!!!!

I Think my next purchase is going to be a box of Perdomo Lot 23s, tried those this weekend and they were quite nice.

A box of Cohiba Esplendidos, CAO Cx2 Toros, and RJY Reserva Real Robustos. Props to www.famous-smoke.com for the sample packs that came with the CAO's and RYJ's. The CAO 7 Sample pack with 1 CAO Brazilia Samba, 1 CAO Cameroon Belicoso, 1 CAO Criollo Pato, 1 CAO Cx2 Beli, 1 CAO Gold Corona Gorda, 1 CAO Gold Maduro Churchill, 1 CAO Italia Ciao, a dvd and a partridge in a pear tree. :) 8 Famous Dominican Samples, and an Arganese Maduro Cornona 5 pack. :) Today is turning into a great day!!!!

I Think my next purchase is going to be a box of Perdomo Lot 23s, tried those this weekend and they were quite nice.

You're welcome.

Enjoy!!

:D

Humberto
Famous Smoke Shop

Have a box of Oliva G maduro's and LADC immesa's on the way soon.

5x Padilla 1968 Limitado Oscuro Salomon
5x Padilla 1932 Limitado Oscuro Salomon

Can't wait to try these.

Holts Sampler $100.
3 Alec Bradley Tempus Centuria
3 La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial #5
3 Padron 1926 Series #9
3 Rocky Patel Decade Torpedo
3 San Cristobal Monumento

CBID
Box of Romeo Veijo "R" $ 75.00

Just went to a Oliva Cain/Nub event this past weekend. Got me 6 Oliva Cain Maduro 550's. Great smoke!!

Holts Sampler $100.
3 Alec Bradley Tempus Centuria
3 La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial #5
3 Padron 1926 Series #9
3 Rocky Patel Decade Torpedo
3 San Cristobal Monumento

CBID
Box of Romeo Veijo "R" $ 75.00

Wow... just wow... All of those in the Holts sampler are just awesome.

Yeah, I'm going broke...so what, I sure as hell ain't takin' it with me and if I can't leave my inheritors millions, I don't want leave 'em nothin. :)

Box 20 Perdomo Lot 23...props again to Famous Smoke for the 6 stick Perdomo sampler.
A Solana Humidor also from Famous Smoke to match the one I got before. These will flank my 300 ct one. This is my last humi purchase.
I'm going to turn a cedar chest into a humidor (see the thread in Humidors). Hopefully with that complete that will fill my needs for the next few years. :)
Also got two cutters from Cuban Crafters one double double blade and a Revolucion scissor cigar cutter. They threw in a sample stick to.

Status
Not open for further replies.