• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wheach beads should I get ?

jepe

I decided to build a coolidor .
I have an old Cooler which I'm
transforming into coolidor .
I have a a question,
which beads should I get ?

The round case or the tube one?
Or should I just order a pound of beads
and divide it to small packs?
Mt cooler is:L37XW27XH35 (CM)

Oh, and besides the beads do I need PG Solution?
They don't have it on their site(heartfeltindustries)

There is a sticky about building a coolerdor on the top of the page "coolerdor 101." Very informative. I would say Heartfelt beads (I'm using a pound of 65%) and divide them up in panty hose to place in different areas. Use distilled water in a spray bottle. I don't use PG. My $.02. Search is your friend. There are plenty of posts already. That's how I built mine.

There is a sticky about building a coolerdor on the top of the page "coolerdor 101." Very informative. I would say Heartfelt beads (I'm using a pound of 65%) and divide them up in panty hose to place in different areas. Use distilled water in a spray bottle. I don't use PG. My $.02. Search is your friend. There are plenty of posts already. That's how I built mine.

Ditto.

Also depends on the size. Some people use 120 qt size coolers and some use smaller coolers..read the Heartfelt web site and it will tell you how much to use per cubic ft, and you can add more, it doesn't hurt, actually helps to recover Rh % from opening the coolidor.

DO NOT USE PG with beads! It will hinder there ability to add / remove umidity and ruin them. Distilled water only. Suggest a spray bottle to wet them.

Go with a pound of beads, you can easily make your own container. I use womens stockings :whistling: . I think you get much more value from one pound increments than paying an additional premium for the tubes and pucks.

Billy

I've never heard of the panty hose thing, I always just used recycled humidifier containers and removed the gel, sponge, etc. I may try that.

Do not use PG solution on Heartfelt Beads. As somone else said the PG solution will ruin the beads.

The calculator that Mr Rabbit refers to is here, http://www.heartfeltindustries.com/calculator.asp

David

I decided to build a coolidor .
I have an old Cooler which I'm
transforming into coolidor .
I have a a question,
which beads should I get ?

The round case or the tube one?
Or should I just order a pound of beads
and divide it to small packs?
Mt cooler is:L37XW27XH35 (CM)

Oh, and besides the beads do I need PG Solution?
They don't have it on their site(heartfeltindustries)