• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

When in Rome

jorel

My 20-year-old daughter went with some friends to Rome for Spring Break. I asked if she'd bring me back some Italian stinkers, but she surprised me with a few ISOMs, as well. Thanks to cigarmanandy for a great tip on a primo cigar shop in Rome. (Describing the store to me, she said "dad, you would have cried.")

John

3361638896_7102cdc154_b.jpg

3361640082_8943090471_b.jpg

3360822953_5118489421_b.jpg

3360823663_fb433bf831_b.jpg

Very nice! I think those Toscani are what my dad smoked.

Very nice of your daughter to bringa those home for you.

Very nice! That pair in the middle loooks like it has some yellow cello. :thumbs:

Cool of your daughter, but even cooler of you to let her go on a trip like that. My parents told me that I couldn't go out of the country till I graduated college :laugh: silly parents.

That's really nice, hopefully my 2yr old can do the same for me, when she is 18 yrs older, hah.

your 20yr old knows her own way around a cigar shop??? that's just amazing.

then again i'm in the land of the ditzy b!tches. if only girls here knew how to be beautiful AND smart...

the Toscano's look scary and strangely tasty at the same time.

Molto buono il mio amico. Maybe you can take the next trip.

I smoked the Toscanos when I was in Italy and they are very good in their own right. Different, but good.

If you will send me to Italy I will definitely bring you back some isom's. :rolleyes:

-Great stuff :thumbs:

What a great daughter to do that for you! Most spring breakers would be thinking only of the hotties (male or female, as they prefer) and booze.

Your gift reminds me of when I sent my daughter on an educational trip to Greece. She was an 8th grader, about 12-13 years old. When she was preparing to leave, she asked what souvenirs she should bring back for us, her parents who put a couple hundred bucks of spending money in her hand. I told her "Whatever you want" while my wife told her "Get your dad some Cuban cigars, you know that's what he wants."

When she got back, she told me that although the kids had free reign in a shopping plaza, one of the chaperones stopped her from buying me those cigars as she was "too young to be buying tobacco."

She got me a bottle of Ouzo instead. ;)

Good stuff, John. I smoked one of those Toscanos when I was in rome in 2005. From what I can remember, not a bad smoke. Two thumbs up for your daughter.

Man, this just makes me wish I had had the foresight to purchase Habanos when I spent a year studying in Paris back in 1990-91. Only thing I smoked back then were nasty ass Gaulois cigarettes... Oh, well. Youth is wasted on the young -- your daughter obviously being the exception.

Hope you post reviews on those Toscanos.

Ah man, those sticks look gnarly, and yet oddly appealing. Anybody know if there's a way to get them in the states?

I think I smoked one of those Toscanos when I was in Florence a few years ago. I remember it being *ahem* not my style...
Nice daughter you must have though!