• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where and When do you enjoy your cigar?

jje5090

I looked around and didn't see a similar topic to this so if there is I'm sorry.

Most people I have talked to enjoy cigars at different times of the day and in different places. So I want to ask you where you enjoy your cigar smoking.

Me personally it depends on who I am smoking with. If by myself and I am at school I usually smoke sometime after midnight. I sit outside of my apartment and read a book while smoking a cigar.

If I am home and with friends it usually is at night while sitting around a camp fire or on a deck somewhere.

If I am smoking with my grandfather I usually smoke on his front porch right after dinner with a cup of coffee.

Anyone for a game of hangman?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

In her ____, when I'm getting a _________!

hammock, pedicure

Usually a cigar in the backyard. If during the week, then in the evening after work. Usually during the day/night on the weekends. Kind of hard to smoke outside when it's so cold though.

Zone, penalty (I'm watching hockey)

For the cigar, on my deck. In the morning with a good cup of coffee or at dusk with a Surly.

I smoke after work at the Stamford Cigar Lounge in Stamford, CT. It really doesn't get any better for me. Great friends, great smokes, and lots of laughs.

If at home, then in the backyard with a beverage and Pandora playing.
If that doesn't happen, then I go to my local lounge and have a beverage with a cigar while watching something on the big screens.

Front balcony with a book. Too fookin' cold to do it most days now, though. I forgot what I hate most about winter...

If the weather is decent I am on my back porch after work with some bourbon and a book or my laptop. If it get really cold I move to the barn for some heat.
I also enjoy a french press of Guatemala Antigua and a cigar in the morning.

Back deck in the warmer weather, basement/ garage/ workshop in the colder weather. When I'm smoking in town (usually during working hours) I'll sneak off to Holts or if I'm feeling brave I'll venture to Rittenhouse Square and fight off a bum for a spot on one of the benches.

Prior to the ban, my favorite place to smoke was at a bar, a close second was in our pit at the dragstrip or the dirt track. Now, my favorite place is a buddies 3 season porch. I rarely smoke alone (unless I am half in the bag and grilling) and almost always in the evening. For me, a cigar is not the same without a friend and an alcoholic beverage.

Prior to the ban, my favorite place to smoke was at a bar, a close second was in our pit at the dragstrip or the dirt track. Now, my favorite place is a buddies 3 season porch. I rarely smoke alone (unless I am half in the bag and grilling) and almost always in the evening. For me, a cigar is not the same without a friend and an alcoholic beverage.

I second thats with good people crappy cigars tatse better.

When at home, usually the garage or the back yard. Morning to night. At work, usually at night behind the trucks on the apparatus floor.

+3

I too gotta have the liquor and a buddy. Doesn't feel right with one missing.