• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where did everyone get there humidor from?

I have always bought from amazon, just easy and simple. Maybe next one I will be from a private shop.

Aristocrat Bob Staebell as well. Had him customize his standard DX wide and add a second drawer. Top drawer is non-enviro for cutters, lighters, etc. bottom drawer is THC with slots in bottom. Behind cabinet door is pull out drawer and shelf below. About 350 sticks in it as of this posting.

This picture from his website is my actual unit.

aristDxWTHC-2drw-blwal-056-300.jpg

I use a small refridgerator and a 160 qt cooler. im building a custom humidor for myself now. should hold about 6-700 cigars. i spoke with bob from aristocrat and am using his humidification unit. what a great guy! helped me with the design from a humidification stand point. when im ready for a larger cabinet ill probably buy one from him. seems crazy since i have a woodworking shop. but his price compared to what it would cost me and time i cant compete. if any of you are into the cfcf charity i will be making a custom humidor for auction soon. ill post pics of both my personal humidor when done and the auction one.

Just bought an entry level basic 50 cigar humi from CheapHumidors. Needless to say, it is cheap. Came with a knick in the finish (I can fix that with a walnut) and a crack in the unfinished wood, near the back left hinge. Although the seal is in tact and it's holding RH, I'm learning early on that a solid humi is worth the investment.

Ten years ago I bought a 300 count from Cheap Humidors that I use for everyday smokes. It still holds a rock solid 65%. It's like anything Chinese. They have good days and bad days.

Doc

For years and years, I had a glass top with a top tray and a bit of storage under that a BOTL gifted me; when I got carried away with purchases I'd set up a quickie cooler with some Heartfelt beads and cedar scraps. Recently bought that Cuban Footlocker from Cheap Humidors, though, and I'm quite happy with it. Stacking top trays and holds 6-8 boxes underneath. Stable humidity and seems awfully well made for the price.

~Boar

Bob Staebells Aristrocrat M PlusTHC cooled circa 2014
Id marry Bob but I hear he snores

I have a big cabinet unit from Cigar International, a table top from Tampa Humidor and a wine cooler that I put together. Then a few smaller ones I have received at Cigarfest and other events.