• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where do I go to get a good cigar in Tuscon?

vortex

"A billion Eddie Barzoons jogging into the future
I' m here until Monday and would like to treat my brother to a good cigar. There seem to be quite a few cigar shops. What do you recommend?

The clue is the ... and it's from the Energizer Bunny of Generosity (TM)

You're really something, brother.

Still wouldn't mind a cigar tonight so ...

It’s best to let him try some of the fake cigars first (Dominican, Nicaraguan, etc...) Then blow him away some aged Cubans 😃

How about anything down in Sierra Vista near Ft. Huachucha? I'm going to be down there for a few weeks in Dec.

I just saw this. Pls PM next time you’re in town and I can meet you CigSid are you local? Maybe we can herf? Just moved to Oro Valley last year

jholmes no idea...just an area newbie!😟

I just saw this. Pls PM next time you’re in town and I can meet you CigSid are you local? Maybe we can herf? Just moved to Oro Valley last year

jholmes no idea...just an area newbie!😟
Seriously? Let's meet up at Jerry's soon. I play poker there every Friday night.

If anyone is interested in meeting up Dec 7th or 15th (Sundays) in Tucson, I'd be willing to come up from Sierra Vista. I'll be working otherwise, but should have those two Sundays off to travel.

If anyone is interested in meeting up Dec 7th or 15th (Sundays) in Tucson, I'd be willing to come up from Sierra Vista. I'll be working otherwise, but should have those two Sundays off to travel.
I'm game. If you're into poker, we can even get a game going.

I'm glad you guys found another use for this thread. Wish I was still in warm Tucson enjoying a Scotch and a cigar. I managed to sneak in a wee cigar while my son and I were fixing his car horn. I figured if I was gonna be cold I might as well. :)