• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

where do you smoke in the cold months?

denali7432

ive told myself i will not smoke inside anytime of the year because i dont want my house smelling like smoke because i dont want to bother my family members, but also because i was told cigar smoke can turn whatever is white into yellow..so what do you guys do in the colder months to enjoy your cigar? for me im thinking in investing in a nice space heater and going to my garage..

I smoke in my bedroom. I live with my roommate and my room is the attic. The thing found is that removing the air is better than filtering the air. A small box fan in an open window pulls the smoke right off the end of the cigar and out the window. My roommate (who owns the house) says he can't smell a thing. Works for me.

I like the garage until it's in the low 50's and then I'll hover over my kitchen stove with the exhaust fan on if it is colder. :blush: . I do more purchasing in the winter then smoking and then flip the routine when the warm weather hits. No purchases from April to November for the most part.

I like the garage until it's in the low 50's and then I'll hover over my kitchen stove with the exhaust fan on :blush: . I do more purchasing in the winter then smoking and then flip the routine when the warm weather hits. No purchases from April to November for the most part.

Around here, there are a few bars that have decks that are enclosed and heated. Perfect place for a smoke. But I can take the long way home from work and smoke.

Im sure this will piss off somebody! Please dont flame me my Brothers to the East!

I had a CG4 this afternoon outside by the pool. It was 70 degrees

When it rains and is real cold, like 55 I go in the garage

I don't ever smoke inside the house because the wife would NOT be happy. When it's too cold to smoke on my deck, I use my 12x12 backyard shed. I have a kerosene heater and some battery powered LED lanterns. Tonight it was 25 degrees and windy outside, but just fine in my "smoking shed". Very nice indeed.

I put on my heavy coat and walk the dog. If it's too cold for my winter-in-winnipeg coat, it's too cold to smoke.

Im sure this will piss off somebody! Please dont flame me my Brothers to the East!

55*F and I'd be smoking out on the deck or by the koi pond! LOL! I hate you! LOL!!

I go to my local haunt, PO News and Flagstaff Cafe in Sheridan, WY. Only allows smoking on Thurs and Fri from 4-8, but once a week is better than not at all.

Too cold ... I bundle up and rough it.

Can't smoke in the house ... kids.
Can't smoke in the garage ... my car.

Cold?

I live on the Gulf Coast of Texas! :laugh:

Most of the year the porch or the patio is just fine for outdoor smoking . . . when it's not, like a previous poster I have an exhaust fan for the window in my study. Smells like a cigar store in there, but in the rest of the house, you can't even tell.

~Boar

I smoke in my apartment. I put the ceiling fan to on reverse to suck the smoke up and open the window and put a large fan in the window. It works perfect. The apartment maybe smells for one day (if that) and all of the smoke gets sucked right out of the window. I actually just had an Anejo in here and now I'm working on a Graycliff Double Expresso.

55*F and I'd be smoking out on the deck or by the koi pond! LOL! I hate you! LOL!!
x2 (well not the koi pond). Last two days it has hit 55F here, and sporting a t-shirt and shorts, I dragged out a lawn chair to a good sunny spot to enjoy an afternoon smoke. It was wonderful. Otherwise I'm holed up in the garage with a space heater.

It doesn't matter to me what the weather is, freezing or blazing hot, I can still enjoy my smoke outside. Although I had to cut a nice smoke short the other night because my hands were freezing. :laugh:

Just came in from the garage after having a WOAM. Space heater works great, although I have noe desire to smoke out there when it is really cold, below 10 degrees, because then its unbearably cold.

I smoke in my shop. In other words, my garage. Even with a space heater, it gets pretty cold, but its better than not smoking at all. Also, since I do woodworking on the side, I'm out there anyway, so I might as well light up a good stogie.

I don't smoke outside when its cold...its just not the same..I found my second home at a nearby cigar bar I stop by after work at least once a week. I smoke less and buy more in the colder months - and smoke more and buy less in thw summer months...so I'm well stocked for the upcoming break in the weather!

I'll smoke outside on my balcony in the winter but only to a certain point. It's -15c out there with the wind chill today so as much as I'd like to smoke there is no friggin' way I'm going to. If it happens to get up to a balmy -1 or 0c I'll smoke. Other than that I just walk around mumbling about how I can't wait until spring. :angry: