• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where do you smoke your Cigar

I smoke in the hut I built in my backyard. LCD tv, dvd player, bamboo lounge chair.... its all good.

newhut.jpg

Normally I like to sit outside and watch a movie or play some WoW on the lappy. But since its cold out right now and Im lucky enough my mother lets me smoke down in the basement, Ill smoke down there if its too cold outside.

Outside is the where I usually smoke.The other night the wife was working so I fired up a Anejo 46 in the garage.I couldn't resist.It was sitting in myhumi since last x-mas and it was fantastic.Long story short I finished the smoke by 7:00 sprayed the whole house with air freshener.Wife came home at 11:30 and scolded me.I gotta build one of those huts :D

On my balcony (though lately its been pretty chilly)... or at my local.

-Frank

Nice hut. I usually smoke outside by the fire with some friends. They just started smokin so usually they are killin my stash. but hey, thats what its all about.

My balcony is where I usually smoke. Though it's been cold lately, I just relax with a beverage, sitting in my chair watching the world go by.
Quite relaxing.

I usually smoke on my patio, in my car, at work.... a cigar is basically always burning between my lips(insert joke here, erich) :D

I usually smoke them in my truck or at home in the front of comp or tv.The most relaxing place i ever smoke my cigars is a Girls Joint in Eastern Europe where i drop sometimes having cigar with some premium vodka while looking at young girls dancing and thinking which one i will have tonight and its so cheap there.Btw my wife does not read this forum.

In my finished basement.

Hepafilters work wonders.

Yes there is a VERY FAINT smell that outsiders notice but I don't give a rat's a$$.

In this weather I smoke in the house. My G/F isn't bothered by the smell -- rather enjoys most of what I smoke -- and keeps pointing out that it's my house.

I'm [very slowly] working on converting a room upstairs to a den, of sorts. We had friends over on New Year's day, so there were as many as five cigars going at a time (my G/F doesn't smoke). I'd like to have a space in the house that's more geared towards congregating with cigars that has appropriate smoke abatement, etc. and figure that while I'm at it, I may as well make it conducive to my chillin' in general.

I also like to visit the local B&M, but they're only open 'til 6 most nights; 'til 8 on Thursday and Friday. So it's typically only Thursdays and Fridays that I make the twenty-mile drive 'cause I prefer to spend a few hours visiting. And Thursday's poker night, so it's always a large crowd.

1) Garage. Heated by kerosene heater in the winter --- not a bad gig. Plenty of chairs/stools + radio.
2) Couple B&M's I frequent during the summer months.
3) Outside patio, weather permitting.

Personal favorite is definitely inside, anywhere. Room temp, a good drink, a good cigar, and a good movie is where it's at.

Usually in my home office, or on my days off, when everybody is asleep, I'll smoke in the living room with a glass of good rum and watch a good movie, or a few Family Guy shows I've taped.

I usually smoke them in my truck or at home in the front of comp or tv.The most relaxing place i ever smoke my cigars is a Girls Joint in Eastern Europe where i drop sometimes having cigar with some premium vodka while looking at young girls dancing and thinking which one i will have tonight and its so cheap there.Btw my wife does not read this forum.

Go on, Go on, Drop what? Drop What? It sounds like one of my dreams!!

In this weather I smoke in the house. My G/F isn't bothered by the smell -- rather enjoys most of what I smoke -- and keeps pointing out that it's my house.

I'm [very slowly] working on converting a room upstairs to a den, of sorts. We had friends over on New Year's day, so there were as many as five cigars going at a time (my G/F doesn't smoke). I'd like to have a space in the house that's more geared towards congregating with cigars that has appropriate smoke abatement, etc. and figure that while I'm at it, I may as well make it conducive to my chillin' in general.

I also like to visit the local B&M, but they're only open 'til 6 most nights; 'til 8 on Thursday and Friday. So it's typically only Thursdays and Fridays that I make the twenty-mile drive 'cause I prefer to spend a few hours visiting. And Thursday's poker night, so it's always a large crowd.

I think you have it made, nice response. :rolleyes:

My daily commute is about 75-80 minutes each way.

XM radio, a cup of coffee, and as of late, a nice cigar help occupy my time.

Over the course of a year probably 50% in the car, 35% either on my deck or in the man-cave (garage) and the rest split between the beach, golf course, HERFs etc.

Anywhere I damn please, if I'm not interested in getting laid.

Doc.

Closest B&M is an hour away so that is no good.

During the winter I hunker down in the garage while listening to the radio. Any other time I usually smoke in the breeze way with a glass of wine and a basebal game.