• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where does your Humidor reside

My wine cooler sits on top of a filing cabinet in my room/wife's office.

I have a humidor in my office at work, two coolerdores in my office at home and my most beautiful humidor in the middle of my dining room table.

I built a room in the basement to house the built in cabinet, and me :whistling:

My large (200 count) desktop humi is on top of my fully stocked with beer and Jagermister mini-fridge in my den, next to my nap couch. :cool:

The coolidor resides in my bedroom in the winter and the basement in the summer.

In a book shelf in the computer room. Got four- 2x 100 count, 1x 25 count, and 1x 300 count. There is also boxes in a travel ziploc bag in a paper ream box. One day it will all be in a insulated chest.

1 desktop in the living room. 1 desktop in the office. And a humi inside the smoke shop.

I keep a desktop in my bedroom, one in my living room and one in my office. I have a 5 stick Csonka traveler in my truck. I am trying to pick a spot for the Vinotemp that I am trying to refrain myself from buying :whistling:

In the winter, they're scattered around the spare bedroom. As soon as the heat gets here, they go into the closet. We're in a one story house and that closet is always the coolest area. Plus, the little lady doesn't know my humi stock levels when they're shoved away in my closet. ;)

Derek

Small desktop in my office on my credenza, Large desktop in my man cave (garage), the rest are in my walk-in in the basement.

My humidors sit on top of my wine rack in the dining room.

Mine is on a shelf in the basement. I guess I worry too much about the temp, but the wife keeps the house at 71 F all year long, and if I put it in the bedroom I feel I risk it getting too warm. I'm not home much during the day so not sure just how hot it would get if I was. Basement is normally around 64 F all the time.

I probably obsess over that temp thing too much lol.