• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where have I gone wrong?

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
According to Machiavelli it is best to be both feared and loved, but it's difficult to be both, and if one has to choose 'tis better to be feared. But it ain't working, These fuggin' newbs insist on bothering me in my tranquil paradise here in the hills of New England. I've tried to keep a low profile in this clusterfuck and yet some illiterate miscreant (he can neither spell my real name or my screen name) had the temerity and audacity to make waves on my peaceful sea. I'm going to get pissed pretty soon.

Thank you Lee (I assume you spelled your own name right) for the fine assortment of cigars. At least it's some compensation for the intrusion.

Doc.

Can't you boys leave an old tar alone.

You guy's remind me of the little kids that whack the hornets nest and stuff happens. Then you go running home to cry to momma!

Can't you boys leave an old tar alone.

You guy's remind me of the little kids that whack the hornets nest and stuff happens. Then you go running home to cry to momma!

Tony - that hornet's nest hangs from a maple tree... :love:

Aaaaahahahahha this is just a sign that the FOGs can't take it. Someone may have paved the roads prior to us but this NEWBELION sets sail too!!!! :sign:

Nice Hit. Other than the spelling flop.

Edited: for grammar. Doc changed it on me :p

Aaaaahahahahha this is just a sign that the FOGs can't take it. Someone may have pave the roads for prior to us but this NEWBELION sets sail too!!!! :sign:

Your grammar and syntax isn't so good, either And to think, I pay property taxes to send folks like you to school. I'm wasting my money.

Doc.

Give it up Ymmit. This Guy will own you every time.

Aaaaahahahahha this is just a sign that the FOGs can't take it. Someone may have pave the roads for prior to us but this NEWBELION sets sail too!!!! :sign:

Your grammar and syntax isn't so good, either And to think, I pay property taxes to send folks like you to school. I'm wasting my money.

Doc.

Give it up Ymmit. This Guy will own you every time.

Doc.

:whistling: That clearly is no fun. :whistling:

You need to threaten them with wearing a red dress to their funeral.

This made me laugh :laugh:

I wonder what Doc would do if the newb brigade showed up on his doorstep for an impromptu HERF!

According to Machiavelli it is best to be both feared and loved, but it's difficult to be both, and if one has to choose 'tis better to be feared. But it ain't working, These fuggin' newbs insist on bothering me in my tranquil paradise here in the hills of New England. I've tried to keep a low profile in this clusterfuck and yet some illiterate miscreant (he can neither spell my real name or my screen name) had the temerity and audacity to make waves on my peaceful sea. I'm going to get pissed pretty soon.

Thank you Lee (I assume you spelled your own name right) for the fine assortment of cigars. At least it's some compensation for the intrusion.

Doc.

Hope you enjoy the smokes. :thumbs:

As for the spelling I apologize. I was quite nervous handling those explosives and wanted them gone asap! :sign:

Nice hit Cap'n Jack, Doc needed some variation in his cigar rotation. HEY, you two are like maritime brothers! What a coincidence!

I wonder what Doc would do if the newb brigade showed up on his doorstep for an impromptu HERF!

Hair cuts, pecker check, shots as needed, and a swift kick to the little one room school house out back.

I'm thinking more along the lines of beating the hell out of them with a shovel and then taking their stuff.

I'm thinking more along the lines of beating the hell out of them with a shovel and then taking their stuff.
Nice hit, Lee.

Great strategy misspelling the names. Better splash factor. Hmm ... :rolleyes:

I don't pick fights with Doc. I highly suggest for your good health, you don't either.